Chapter 7 | love sick Jake

In the middle of practice an special guest came to watch. Everyone looked up to see Daisy, standing there looking as perfect as ever.

"Hi Daisy!" Milly said
"Oh! Daisy your here!" Sean said blushing. Jake noticed that and was a little jelous. Daisy walked over to Sean and sat on the table.
"So are you guys ready for the band competition in two days!" Daisy asked. Everyone knew it was in two days but the month had gone by so quick they barely noticed.
"Yes! I can't wait to show my sick guitars skills off!" Milly exclaimed tuning her guitar. The bell rang.
"Dang it. I wanted to see you guys practise!" Daisy said sulking.
As everyone was packing up Jake noticed Sean and Daisy talking.
"So I'll see you later?" Daisy asked
"Yea.." Sean said looking down
"Everything okay?" Daisy asked worried.

Sean pulled Daisy outside. Jake didn't know what was happening but was jealous. He creeped outside making sure no one saw him. Hailey obviously saw Jake leave, I mean he was meant to be cleaning his microphone in the middle of the room and he wasn't there.

Hailey ran outside to Jake.
"Jake come o-" she paused..Jake was crying, she glanced over at Sean and Daisy to see that they were kissing.
"Why? He knew I liked her! But.. I guess if Daisy likes Sean I have to accept that..whatever makes her happy.." Jake thought cheering up a little.
"Jake you okay?" Hailey whispered, Jake noticed Hailey and grabbed her hand pulling her inside.
"Let. Go. Of. My. Sister. Now." Zander said not even looking up from his keyboard.
"Jake? What's wrong?" Milly asked walking over to Jake. Everyone looked at him.
"S-Sean...d-Daisy" he was crying so he could barely talk
"Sean and Daisy are kissing outside." Hailey said putting her arm around Jake. Milly looked outside to see that they were still making out.
"You like Daisy right?" Zander asked knowing how heart breaking it is to see someone kissing your crush. ( ep.5 when stacey kissed Luke )
"It's okay..if she's happy with Sean then I have to be happy for her!" Jake said putting on a fake smile. Everyone went back to what they were doing.
"Hey, there are plenty of other girls out there" Hailey said, she could sense that Jake was still upset.
"Thanks" he said hugging her, she hugged him back. They parted from each still holding on to each other, their eyes meet as they stared at each other for a minute. The bell rang again, bringing Jake and Hailey back to Reality.
"I guess it's time to go" milly sulked. Sean was still not back but no one minded.

As everyone left, Jake started to question his love life.
"I just got my heart Brocken but it's okay," Jake thought to himself.
"Anyway like Hailey said, there are more girls out there....Hailey.." he continued. Henry surprised Jake by jumping on him.
"Ow! What the heck?!" Jake said as he turned around to see Henry and Liam laughing.
"Oh it's you" Jake said sarcastically
"Anyway, how was rehearsals?" Liam asked. Jake looked down.
"What happened?" Henry asked in a concerned voice.
"Daisy is dating Sean.." he finally said. There was a silent until Liam broke it.
"I mean, you waited years to tell her. I'm not surprised she found someone already"
"True.." Jake said
"You don't look that hurt as I thought you would be!" Henry said
"Hailey told me that there were other girls out there, so it's okay." Jake said
"Hailey~" Liam said Teasing Jake.
"Shut up!" Jake said all red

They continued walking to class until they bumped into someone...

It was Drew

_________

Hey guys! author here!

I'm just saying I'll be taking a small break cause I have early end of year tests/exams coming up so I'll be busy with school.

That's all

Hope u have a lovey day <3

(Make sure you follow so you can see what happens next😉)