Chapter 35 | Dance Monkey

"Kids! Lunch's ready!" Shannon called from downstairs. The kids came streaming down into the kitchen and taking a seat at the table.
"I'm starving!" Bethany said sitting down next to Zander.

"When you say it like that it sound like I don't feed you!" Shannon sighed.
"Because you don't." Zander said.
"Pardon me son?" Shannon said turning around from the stove.
"I mean, he's not wrong.. look how small the portions are." Hailey said pointing at Bethany food.
"She's six," Shannon sighed. "You get bigger portions than hers!"
"Whatever.." Zander and Hailey both said embarrassed.
"Ahh. Family." Luke said putting his hands together making everyone laugh.

"My brother always steals my food, so this is a great portion for me!" Jake exclaimed as Shannon gave him his food.
"Glad someone appreciates my food." Shannon said.
"Oh! Jake! When will I see Owen- I mean when will Owen next come visit?" Bethany said stuttered flustering.
"Let me see...Owen will next see you- I mean visit here..soon?" Jake said copying Bethanys stutter with a little smirk.
"Hey!" Bethany squealed.

After lunch

Zander, Luke, Hailey and Jake were watching a movie downstairs.
"Zander! Let's watch the bee movie not megamind!" Hailey screamed at her step brother.
"Noo! The movie is about a bee falling in love with a human! It's gross!" Zander screamed back at his step sister.

"Guys! Guys! Calm down!" Luke said pulling Zander down on the sofa.
"Yea, how about we watch the emoji movie?" Jake asked pulling Hailey down too.
"Yea! The emoji movie is cool!" Luke said trying to calm Zander down.
"It's..emojis?!" Jake said trying to make it sound cool.
"Whatever," Zander sighed. "Next time. We are watching megamind."
"Yea, yea." Hailey rolled her eyes.

It had been thirty minutes into the movie when there was a knock at the door. No one heard in the living room but Bethany did as she came wizzing down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hey!" Sean said walking in.
"Hey Sean-" Bethany said before getting interpreted.
"Where is Jake and Hailey?!" Milly exclaimed running in. Jake and Hailey heard this and immediately looked at each other scared for their lives.

"Oh," Milly smirked peeking her head around the door. "You all watching a movie?"
"Yea." Luke said.
"Cool! Anyway..Jake, Hailey.." Milly grinned.
"Milly! How many times have I told you not to bully your friends!" Milly's mum called.
"Sorry." Milly rolled her eyes. As Milly's mum left the room she looked back at Jailey and smirked  again.
"Shut up." Hailey said.

Around another hour had pasted and they all got bored.
"I'm so bored!" Hailey moaned.
"Me too.." Milly sighed.
"What should we do?" Luke asked.
"Well, normally we would practice for the band competition but because that's over now. We have nothing to do." Jake said. The whole club looked down and thought.

"Well, we don't need to worry about the band. We can just party as friends!" Sean said. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.
"Yea, that's true!" Milly said. Everyone looked at each other and smiled.

"Kids! Bethany wants to dance, do you want to as well?" Michael called.
"Sure!" Milly smiled as she got up. Sean, Luke, Hailey and Jake all got up as well.
"Come on Zander!" Milly moaned.
"No way!" Zander cried.
"We literally just said that we should party as friends!" Hailey said.
"That's a phrase!" Zander sighed. Milly looked at Luke and smirked.
"He will only listen to you!" She whispered. Luke sighed then turned to Zander.
"Please, Zander." Luke begged.
"Fine." Zander said standing up.
"Only two words!" Milly laughed.

As the the group crowed into Bethany's room and turned on the music, they all realised how lucky they were to have won the band competition, make memories, shared the same passion and most of all. Have amazing friendship.

_______

Yes I know this is very bad, but I want to say thank you all so much for reading this fanfic. Sadly it has come to an end. I hope you have a lovely day and I might write another fanfic😏

Wait...your still here?

Well, while you are here..

Want to know what they did in Bethany's room?

Okay...

"I love this song!" Hailey said dancing. Everyone was dancing like no one was watching even tho everyone was watching. Zander was only tapping is foot while Luke was trying to get Zander to dance properly. They danced to a couple of good songs until Bethany changed the playlist list to her playlist.

"Now, this is what I call a good song!" Bethany said as she jumped on her bed. The song she had chosen was dance monkey.

"Oh god.." Hailey sighed. Everyone watched the seven year old jump on her bed singing to the song.

"Let's change the song please." Zander moaned as he sat in the floor.

"No! This song is the jam!" Bethany squealed.
"Do you even know what that means?" Zander asked.

"I know," milly exclaimed. "I know the perfect song.." she said with a grin. Everyone watched at the pink haired devil changed the song to a

Slow dance.

"Um...wrong playlist." Sean said.
"No, it's the correct playlist!" Milly said with grin.

"What are you planning to do-" Luke asked then he realised. "Milly!"

Milly grabbed Luke and pulled Zander up. "Okay Lander..ready to dance.." Milly smirked.

"Milly, you can't make us do this!" Zander sighed.
"I can!" Milly said as she walked over to Jake and
Hailey.

Jake sighed as he saw Milly walking over to him and Hailey. "Fine.." he said as he grabbed his girlfriend's waist and held her hand. Hailey immediately went red as Jake started to move his feet. Hailey did the same. Jake smiled at her and pulled her in closer, She rested her head on his shoulder as the continued to dance.

"This, this is beautiful.." Milly smiled wiping a tear from her cheek. Sean turned over to Lander to see that they were already dancing. "They are really made for each other."

Bethany sat on her bed as she saw her half-siblings dance with their soulmates. She got up and walked over to Sean. "Can I dance with you?" She asked.

"..Umm..sure." Sean said not wanting to hurt the little girl's feelings.

Milly laughed as she watched the 17 year old and 7 year old slow dance together.  "Shut up.." Sean sighed at Milly.