05

March 21, 2022

Kira Pov

It was 6:30 am and my shift starts at 8. I rolled over and instantly got mad.

"Trey wake up, I told you that you couldn't stay the night." Kira said annoyed.

"Kira shut the fuck up its like 5 in the morning man." Trey said with a groggy voice.

I had to close my legs this man so fine and that morning voice kills me. I guess he heard my little shuffle since he leaned his head up and smiled.

Fuck me right now I said in my head then rolled my eyes.

"Trey you got your sex now leave." I said walking to the bathroom to pee.

Next thing I know Trey walked in as soon as I started peeing. He just looked at me with this mean mug as I peed.

After I peed I went by the sink and washed my hands and that's when Trey went and peed.

"Trey you know I live in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo right?"

He didn't say shit. He moved me and washed his hands. He then left out the bathroom and sat on my bed. I followed him because why the fuck he ignoring me.

"Trey you fucking heard me, whats yo problem." I said mad

He looked at me and laughed. Thats one thing you don't do to me so I slapped him.

When I tell y'all this nigga got up so fast I thought he was a superhero or sum shit,
he grabbed me by my neck and put me against the wall.

"I have never put my hands on you so what makes you think you can slap me" he said with intense eye contact.

"Im sorry Trey but you just laughed in my face and you know I hate that"

"I hate when you say dumb shit, does that mean imma hit you?" he said seriously.

"I didn't say anything dumb though" I said confused.

"Trey you got your sex now leave" Trey said copying me.

"Did I lie though?" I said

"Kira shut the fuck up with that dumb shit, knowing damn well this ain't about sex no more. We been doing this for 6 months. This more than sex and you know it." Trey said with me still pinned against the wall and his hand around my neck with intense eye contact.

"How i'm your girl if you got hoes on your hip left and right."

"Don't do that shit knowing you still talk to your ex." Trey said
(not von)

"Maybe my ex got better dick than you" I said lying my ass off.

Trey tightened his grip and moved his face towards her ear.

"The way you be screaming and running from the dick I can't tell. If you need some dick Kira say that. The fuck you acting out for." Trey whispered.

I wanted to say fuck me so bad but I can't let this nigga win.

"Fuck me" I said happily

Damn it, I thought i was stronger than that.

"I would baby but look at the time, gotta take that ass to work". Trey said with a grin.

I was so mad. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and it said 7:15.  Before I could say anything Trey picked me up and threw me on the bed. He pulled my thong down and started to go to work with his tongue.

He tongue swirled across my clit as he stuck a finger in me. I arched my back and moaned loudly.

"Fuck daddy" I said in a moan.