09

June 20, 2022

Trey Pov
I was sitting outside of Kiras condo. She been ignoring me for 3 damn weeks. Yesterday was the last day.

I watched as she pulled into her condo parking lot.

I followed her up to her condo. I waited on her to go inside then 5 minutes later I knocked. She opened the door then tried to shut it. I put my foot in the door and busted it open I locked the door behind me.

"Get out Trey." Kira said with a attitude.

"Nah you finna listen and let this lil attitude u call yoself having go." I said sitting on her couch.

"Listen to what nigga? Just admit you been fucking your baby momma this whole time." Kira said crossing her arms.

"Nobody been fucking her. Will you just listen and shut the fuck up." I said leaning back.

"Hurry up." Kira said sitting across from me in her chair. I rubbed my head and took a deep breath.

"Ight so I met Queen junior year of high school. She was the new girl and was cool as hell. We became best friends. Well she has a sister named Stacy and at the time Stacy was dating your brother. Then senior year me and Queen got together . We graduated together and moved in with each other straight out of high school.

She was my everything, had a nigga in love. She had my back and I had hers. Everything was going good it had been 3 good years so far. Well it had been 4 years for your brother and Stacy. Queen found out that Stacy was cheating and doing other things to your brother. Im not gone go into detail because thats yo brother business and he like my brother too.

Instead of Queen being loyal to her own sister she chose us. From that day forward we trusted her with everything. Us your brother and J3 was a group and everything was straight. 4 years into our relationship Queen got pregnant. Happiest day of my damn life. We going to appointments picking out clothes and thinking of a name.

I was the happiest man alive. Well 9 months pass and Queen goes into labor and delivers our baby boy. Legend comes out not breathing and then shit go left.

Queens screaming and i'm yelling at the doctors because what the fuck. They rush our baby into surgery. Turns out Legend has a heart defect. Legend had to stay in the hospital for 5 months.

I was so worried about Legend that I never checked on Queen. We come home one night from seeing Legend and I go shower. I get out and walk into the kitchen. Queen is lying there in a pool of blood from stabbing herself. Turns out Queen blamed her self for everything and went into a psych ward.

That leaves me and a baby to raise by myself. Queen was in a facility for 2 years missing Legends first years. When she got out they finally met and made up for lost time. At first I never left them alone but then everything was going good so i decided to give Queen the weeks and i would take the weekend, so she could make up lost time.

Queen is my first love, best friend and babymomma all in one. She is the only female besides my mom and grandma that i've ever loved. So Im not going to lie and say I don't love her when I will never stop loving her. Just because I love Queen doesn't mean i'm still in love with her.

After 2 months of me and u talking I told Queen. I asked her if I was being a bad brudda because your KDs lil sis. When i tell you she was on my ass. She all about loyalty. She asked me if I loved you and I said hell yea. She said then go for it. Till this day I talk about you to her all the time. She even wants to meet you. She almost beat my ass for what I did yesterday. She said I was a dumbass. Which I am.

Im sorry Kira. I wasn't thinking, I ain't been wit nobody since Queen. Me and Queen not on shit for real. She got a whole nigga and I got you." I said staring at her.