14

June 30, 2022

Liyah Pov

It was 5:30 and I was getting nervous. I was on my way to get my things and finally leave Q. I hate that it took me almost dying to have the balls and leave.

Jas, Asia, Kira and I were finally pulling in to my driveway and I think i'm going to throw up. I looked at Jas and she was pulling something from a department under her seat.

"Jas what are you doing?" I said laughing.

"Getting my gun and I pray this nigga test me imma shoot that ass so fast." Jas said pulling the gun out.

"lmao girl that won't be necessary. Its four of us and im pretty sure I saw a all black truck following us this whole way. We all know who that is." I said laughing.

"KD fine ass. To bad his sister a bitch." Jas said rolling her eyes.

"Hey she still one of my best friends. Imma talk to her okay." I said with a smile.

We both got out the car and walked to the front door. Asia and Kira followed us. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Nobody came so Kira knocked on the door hard. Till it opened.

"Who the fuck is beating on my man door like this." some girl said as she opened the door.

" some girl said as she opened the door

"Who the fuck are you?" Jas said

"No who the hell are y'all, and why y'all beating on my man door." the girl said

"Is Q here?" I asked

"Yes, but you bitches still ain't answer my question." the girl said

"Q get your bitch ass out here." Kira yelled.

"Don't be yelling. My man trying to sleep." the girl said.

"I really wish you would shut the fuck up." Asia said rolling her eyes.

"Girl who the he-." the girl was finna say some more but was interrupted.

"Who the fuck at my door Stacy." Q said walking down the stairs.

"Your worst nightmare bitch." Jas said

"What the fuck are y'all doing on my property." Q said but the whole time he was staring at me.

"I came to get my stuff so I can leave." I said nervous.

"Leave? Where you going" Q said laughing.

"Don't ask her no questions we came to get her stuff so move out the way." Kira said.

"Who gone make me. She not getting shit." Q said.

"See I thought you would say some dumb shit like that, but you see we not taking no for a answer." Jas said pulling out her gun and cocking it back.

"you one bold bitch huh." Q said getting mad.

"The one and only Jasmine Lee. We haven't got a chance to properly meet. Liyah is my best friend and I will kill for her so imma count to 3 and if you don't move out my way your dead. Do you understand the rules?." Jas said and all of us laughed.

Q just stood there smiling because he doesn't know how crazy Jas really is.

"1."
"2."
"3."

Jas shot the gun and everyone gasped. Q even jumped.

"That was a warning shot. I am not playing." Jas said

"Okay you crazy bitch." Q said moving out the way.

All of us went upstairs with trash bags putting most of my things in them. I made sure I got some things that belonged to my mom and things my grandmother gave me.

I went over to Q side of the closet and took out this sliver chain I got him for Christmas. I looked at it and got mad. I broke the chain and threw it at the wall.

"Liyah, its okay boo. your free now." Kira said as she hugged me.

"Why the fuck you on my mans side of the closet bitch" the Stacy girl said.

"Listen Imma tell you this because I wish someone told me. You don't want this nigga. He beats on women. He beat me so bad and then him and his friend raped me till i passed out and almost died. Leave girl. Your too pretty to get involved with someone like him." I said with tears falling down my face.

"My man would never do that." the Stacy girl said.

I just rolled my eyes. Luckily none of the girls heard me because they were still putting my things in bags. I wiped my face and left out his closet.

"Okay girls I think that's all." I said as we all walked down stairs.

"Liyah I hope you don't think your really done with me. You can never leave me. I own you. Don't forget that." Q said

I looked at him and instantly wanted to throw up. I wanted to cry but I had to be strong.

"Don't listen to him Liyah he will never harm you again." Asia said as she hugged me.

We all walked out the house and put my things in Kira car. I decided to stay with her because Jas would be leaving to see her father again soon.

"I love y'all so much. Thanks for helping me." I said smiling.

"We love you too" They all said.

Kira and I got in her car and drove to her condo. I looked out the window and cried half the way their. This baby making me cry a lot more than usual.

"You know I could have drove my car Kira." I said

"No Asia and I will come back to get it. I don't want you driving yet. Your still recovering. I know them stitches hurt girl. You also in a cast mrs ma'am." Kira said pointing at my cast.

"Yes yes I know. I am a nurse too Kira. I know what I can and cannot do lol." I said laughing.

"Oh well still gotta let you know boo." Kira said laughing.

We drove for another 10 minutes finally pulling into her condo parking lot. We grabbed all my stuff and took it to the guest room.

"I plan to go back to work soon so i can help pay rent and get a place of my own soon." I said to Kira as I was taking some of my clothes out a bag.

"Girl hush you will go back to work when you are ready and you will not be paying rent." Kira said leaving the room.

"I WILL." I yelled to her.

—————————————————

How was chapter 14?

sorry for typos.