11

June 22, 2022

Kira Pov

I feel like absolute shit. I should have fought more. I should have made him let me see her. I should have known.

As I sit here and watch my friend fight for her life all I feel is anger. When I find Q imma kill him myself.

I just feel so dumb because how could I not see it. Her having to ask to go to the club. Her taking leave off something she loved so much. Her not answering calls. How he always answered the door.

I was knocked from my thoughts when the doctor came in.

"Hello Mrs Turner I would like to fill you in on some things. Mrs Black suffered from multiple injuries. Bruising on her whole body, a broken arm but mainly the tearing in her vaginal and anus area. We had to apply stitches to those areas and it will be a long recovery. Yesterday her body shut down and everything went into failure but we were able to stop it and bring her back. We have done everything we can it is now up to Mrs Black now." Dr. Angelo said.

"How long until she wakes up?" Mrs Turner asked wiping her tears away.

"Well that is uncertain but it will be for a couple more days because we don't want her body to go into failure again. It also won't be good for her baby." Dr Angelo said.

"Baby?" Mrs Turner, Asia, and I all said at the same time.

"Yes Mrs Black is currently 10 weeks pregnant. We are trying everything to keep the baby alive." Mr Angelo said

Mrs turner started to cry harder and I know why. Liyah is pregnant by a nigga that tried to kill her, that raped her and beat her till she was almost dead. Me and Asia started to cry but we had to be strong for Mrs Turner.

"Mrs Turner how about we help you home. You need a fresh shower and some sleep. Liyah wouldn't want you to stop taking care of yourself. " Asia said helping her up.

"You're right can y'all help me to my car?" Mrs turner asked.

Asia and I both said yes and we helped her to the elevator. As we were walking past the nurses station Mrs turner stopped.

"Trey" Mrs Turner yelled.

That's when I seen Trey talking to some nurse. I wanted to run to him because he been ignoring me but I had to help Mrs Turner.

"Mrs Turner?" Trey said all confused.

"Yes baby how are you. I haven't seen you or your grandmother since our church shut down 15 years ago." Mrs Turner said

"Im good. My grandmother just moved back from Georgia. My grandfather passed awhile back and she wanted a break. I can give you her number if you want." Trey said.

"Yes that would be nice." Mrs Turner said

Trey gave Mrs Turner his grandmother number and they talked for a few more minutes. Asia and I was just standing there looking awkward. I ain't tryna rush but come on.

They finally stopped talking and Asia walked Mrs turner out the doors but I ran after Trey.

"Trey" I yelled running after him.

"Trey" I yelled again.

"Yea" he said as he turned around.

"How you know Mrs Turner?" I asked tryna catch my breath

"I went to church with her. I used to play wit her grandkids after church." Trey said

"Oh so you knew Liyah?" I asked

"Yea I recognized her but couldn't tell from where till now. She ight?" Trey asked

"Not really Q beat her up really badly. We just praying. That's all we can do right now." I said

"I hope she get better" Trey said finna walk away.

"Wait why you been ignoring me?" I said

"Just ain't feel like talking."He said with no emotion.

"What you mean. You acting like I did something when it was you." I said annoyed.

Trey just stood there. He didn't even laugh like he usually do. I got scared because I couldn't tell how he was feeling.

"I ain't acting like nothing. Im just chillin." Trey said all nonchalant.

"Whatever dude. This how its gone be? All u bitch ass niggas is the same I see." I said mad.

"Exactly why i'm just chillin grow up Kira. You so quick to say dumb shit."Trey said then walked away.

I wanted to slap him so bad. Telling me to grow up. Then he still lying knowing he was fucking his baby momma and if he wasn't he was fucking them hoes I just know it. I don't even care about him no more.

***
Trey Pov

That girl is unbelievable smh. Still calling me a bitch. I wish I could tell my niggas but can't bc KD gone try to beat my ass.

"Wsp pussy one and pussy two" I said as I walked in J3 room.

"Nah its only one pussy and its J3. This nigga almost started crying when the doctor said he had an infection. Gone ask if his arm gone fall off." KD said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up. I swear I couldn't feel my shit." J3 said

"Yall niggas a trip." I said laughing.

"Nah nigga where you been? You been playing house wit Queen or with a hoe?" KD asked.

"Neither I been at my momma house. Fuck you. Ion be playing house with Queen." I said

"Cap asf" J3 said

"Shut the fuck up before I punch you in the arm pussy" I said

"Man I thought we was brothers" J3 said acting like he was whipping a tear.

"Lmao you a clown man" I said laughing.

For the next 30 minutes KD was filling me in on what happened to Liyah and that shit was sad. He said he wanted to teach Q a lesson but I said that was a bad idea. It was starting a war over a female. Yea she Kira best friend but we don't know her. We already got beef but going any further over a girl is to far. Especially since we don't know her.

"I say we just put the word on the street that he beat females. Some nigga will get to him" I said

"That's actually a good idea" J3 said

"Ik fuck nigga. I wouldn't have said it if it was dumb" I said

"Wait till i'm out this bed. Imma shoot you" J3 said

"Arm to numb bitch. You gone miss" I said and we all started laughing.

—————————————————

How was Chapter 11?

Sorry for typos!