32

October 24, 2022

Liyah Pov

"Happy birthday to ya, happy birthday to ya, happy birthdayyyy." Ari and Jaz sung as they came in my room.

"Aw thank you guys!" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Who already gave you a gift." Jaz asked as she pointed to my nightstand.

I looked over to my nightstand and smiled. I picked up the earring case and opened it. They were beautiful and looked so expensive. I picked up the card also and when I opened it to read it so much money fell into my lap.

"Damnnnnn who gave you all that. Was it your neighbor?" She asked with curious eyes.

"It was KD." I said.

"What the fuck." Ari and Jaz said at the same time.

"Liyah I know you didn't sleep with him again. He is no good! He hurt you last time remember." Ari said.

"Ari is right Liyah and don't forget his sister a crazy bitch." Jaz said.

"It wasn't like that and we didn't do anything. We just talked, he was going through it and needed someone. We talked then went to sleep that's it. Also KD has taken my side over Kira's before." I said.

"He spent the night?!?!" Ari asked in a souja boy voice.

"Yes." I said

"Oh Lorddddd." Jaz said.

"Guys it wasn't that big of a deal besides I told him I still hate him." I said getting up out of bed.

"Big deal my ass. Don't fall for his shit again. Niggas only want one thing Li!" Ari said.

"Yes Ma'am!" I said walking to my bathroom.

I understand where they're coming from but I wasn't going to have sex with him anyway. I looked over towards my bed and my phone dinged.

I walked over and picked it up and I had some messages from people wishing me happy birthday. I had birthday wishes from My granny, Mrs. Hill, My boss, some of my coworkers, and Jordan. The last text caught my eye though. Kira had texted me happy birthday. Which was strange considering how she just treated me.

I texted everyone back thank you and it truly made me happy. I even texted Kira back. In my eyes it's my golden year, I just turned 24 and my birthday is on the 24th.

I went to KD's number and texted him. I didn't expect a early reply but surprisingly I got one.

 I didn't expect a early reply but surprisingly I got one

I was about to respond until Jordan texted me back. He asked me if he could take me out tonight for my birthday. I was gonna say no but since KD in my business and think he know everything, I said yes.

"LIYAHHH." Jaz yelled from her room.

"WHATTTT." I yelled from my room.

"We leaving in a hour, so be ready." Jaz said walking into my room.