30

October 23, 2022

Liyah pov.

I was getting nervous asf. I felt like throwing up because I was getting anxious. I don't wanna go. I just want to sit in my closet and read. I took a deep breath and got out of bed. It was 12:00pm and the party started at 3. I still had to get ready.

Luckily I bought her a gift and myself a outfit this week at the mall or I would have been rushing to find something.

All I know is Asia better not say shit to me at this party and Kira better explain or our friendship might be over too.

I've got to the point where i'm cutting people off left and right. I don't need anybody really but my granny and my baby.

I looked over to the end of my bed and my phone was ringing. "Ari💕" was calling me.

"Hey sis." Ari said.

"Heyyyy." I said.

"Guess who outside your crib this very second!" Ari said.

"FOR REAL?!?!" I screamed.

"Yea girl come let me in!" Ari said then hung up the phone.

I walked to my front door and looked through the peep hole and there she was!!
I swung the door open and we hugged. I haven't seen Ari in months because she was in Tennessee.

"Damn you missed me." Ari said make us rock back forth while hugging.

"And did." I said then letting go of the hug.

We walked in my apartment and closed the door. I told her to take her bag in my other  guest room.

"Other?!?! Who else staying here?" Ari asked.

"Jaz. We kinda roommates to be honest. She moved out her apartment because she wasn't staying there much because she always in Florida." I said as I grabbed some of her bags.

"Oh okay." Ari said.

We took her bags to my second guest room and unpacked them. Since she said she was going to stay a week or two.

"So what you doing today?" Ari asked.

"I'm glad you asked because since you're here now you're going with me!" I said smiling.

"Going where?" She asked.

"To Kira surprise birthday party." I said.

"No Ma'am. I do not fuck with that girl. The way she treats Jaz is ridiculous and ion see how you even still friends with her." Ari said.

That hit me hard because how am I still friends with someone who talks shit about my childhood best friend. I mean she doesn't do it in front of my face and every time Jaz tells me I tell them to chill out.

"Please Ari. For me not for her." I said begging.

"Ight LiLi I will for you and I ain't buying no gift for her either." Ari said.

"Not the childhood nickname, but thank youuuu." I said.

For the next two hours we got ready and when I looked at the clock it 2. Kira facility was 45 minutes away from my apartment and I knew we had to leave soon.

"Ari come on its time to go!" I yelled from my kitchen.

I was packing my snack bag because baby boy gets hungry all the time. I feel and look like a damn cow.

"Aw you and my God son look so cuteee." Ari said smiling.

" Ari said smiling