21

Same day
KD pov

It's been an hour and Blade and Fez was just now bringing Tyrell to me.

"What the fuck took y'all so long." I said while lighting a blunt.

"This nigga wasn't home. We had to wait. Guess who dropped him off though." Blade said.

"Who." I said finna take a pull from the blunt.

"Q." Fez said.

I let out the smoke and nodded my head. I made a hand motion for them to leave.

"If you gone kill me, just kill me nigga." Tyrell said.

I looked at that nigga and laughed.

"I need you alive. I need you to do a job for me." I said taking another pull.

"Nigga you still want me to do a job after I was wit yo opp? You know he tryna recruit yo niggas who work the corner. Dee was already working for him too." Tyrell said

"When the last time you seen Dee?" I asked

Tyrell didn't even respond at first because he knew his cousin was dead.

"You killed my cousin." Tyrell said mad

"You thought a nigga was finna steal from me and get away wit that shit. You young niggas is funny. But you finna do a job. You finna go down to the jail and take blame for shooting Von." I said

"You gone have to kill me. I'm not going to jail just so they can kill me in there for "killing von"." Tyrell said

"Ight."

I walked behind my desk and picked up my phone. I went to my call log and pressed Terrence.

"Aye what Mrs parker doing right now?" I asked

"Aye man don't hurt my momma." Tyrell said.

"If you don't do this job imma hurt yo momma and the rest of yo family members." I said

"You won't." Tyrell said.

"Terrence shoot her." I said with a straight face.

"Nooo. Man you killed my momma." Tyrell said wit tears in his eyes.

"Yo baby momma next." I said.

"Ight Ight ill do it man." Tyrell said.

"Ight good. Damn you care more about yo baby momma than yo own momma." I said shaking my head.

"I ain't think you was gone do it." Tyrell said wiping his eyes.

"I didn't pussy. I happen to like yo momma cake. Next time don't play around wit yo momma life." I said laughing.

"Big T come get this nigga and take him to the station." I said through the walkie talkie.

Big T came and got him and drove him to the station. I followed behind them because i knew i had to pick up Kira when they let her go.

An hour passed by and Kira was walking out the station. She got in the car and didn't say nothing.

"you're welcome." I said pulling off.

"Thank you and i'm sorry for what i did. I chose him over you and Liyah and i beat myself up about it after y'all left." Kira said as tears fell from her eyes.

"You good lil sis. I got yo back through whatever. Don't do nothing like that again tho. I just be tryna keep you safe." I said.

"I know KD." Kira said

"Why you kill him. Trey said something about Liyah. What he do to her." I asked

"I can't say, just know it had to be done." Kira said wiping her eyes.

"ight." I said

"Also please don't be mad at Trey. Him and I aren't even together we was just talking but i ruined it and he hates me." Kira said

"Nah he know what he did and it's between me and him. He don't hate you. Trey look at you the same way he look at Queen. He love yo ass. That's the only reason that nigga still walking." I said

Kira didn't say anything she just smiled and looked out the window.

"Ight. You going to moms or mines wit Liyah." I asked looking over at her.

"Moms. I can't face Liyah right now." Kira said.

The rest of the ride was quiet. I pulled into moms driveway and parked. Kira was zoned out and didn't even realize we had made it. I've seen a Kira like this and i knew she gone need help soon.

****
Q pov.

I pulled out my phone and called......

"What." Mystery Person said.

"Von dead. Its on the news and one of my niggas on the inside said Tyrell turned his ass in." Q said

"That bitch. I thought you said he was on our side now." Mystery Person.

"He was that's why ion think it was him. Von texted me last night talking bout he was linking wit Kira. Then this morning telling me how he think Liyah and KD fucking because they was hugged up." I said

"Fuck that bitch. I knew him and her had some shit ever since the club. I'm glad you beat her ass baby. As for that bitch Kira she gotta die." Mystery Person said

" I got something else coming for her ass. KD and his ugly ass sister gone pay for killing my partner man." I said.

"Just let me kill her. That bitch owe me a lot and imma do the honors." Mystery Person said.

"I got you bae. When you gone come see me though." I asked.

"When we in the clear. I can't be seen wit you and you know that." Mystery Person said.

"Ight. I luv u." Q said

"Ight love you to baby." Mystery person said.

I hung up the phone and went to the tracking app on my phone. I put a tracker on Liyah car and the bitch don't even know. I looked at her location and i ain't recognize it. It wasn't her grandma house or nun of ha friends. If that bitch is over there laid up wit that fuck nigga imma kill her myself. That's my bitch.

I slammed my phone down and lit my blunt. Damn my nigga Von gone. Imma kill all them niggas who was involved.

—————————————————
How was chapter 21?

Sorry for typos.

I know this chapter is short and i'm sorry it took me a long time to update but i hope you like it.

More chapters otw!