06

May 25, 2022

Liyah Pov

I turned on the shower and let the water run. I stripped out of my clothes and threw them in the hamper. I got in the shower and sat in a fetal position. The hot water hit my body and it stung at first from my fresh cuts.

All I could do was sit there and think about how one conversation could put me in a life threatening situation. Not even a conversation, a sentence and a head nod.

Till this day I wish I never even looked at KD. I hated everything about me now, my body, my life, my friends, my grandma, etc. Your probably wondering why I hate them.

I've been living like this for months and no one has bothered to rescue me. Yea a couple calls and concerns but a drop by. Nope, not since Kira 2 months ago.

Growing up, after my parents died I hated both of them. My dad because how could you beat on someone you love and how could you sit there and let your child witness it all? My mother because why didn't she leave? Why didn't she tell anybody, but most importantly why didn't she fight for her life?

Till this day I still hate my dad, but my mom I now understand. As I sit here and ask myself those same questions.

Why Liyah? Why the fuck are you so weak? Why do you sit here and let him hurt you? Why don't you tell anyone? Then it comes down to the important question why am i not fighting for my life?

I criticized my mother half my life to only end up in her situation. I sat there for another 30 minutes crying my eyes out till I heard my phone ringing.

I stood up and took an actual shower. After 15 minutes, I dried off and put on a chill outfit.

I went into my bedroom and looked at my phone it was Q calling

I went into my bedroom and looked at my phone it was Q calling. I took a deep breath and called him back.

He answered on the third ring.

Why the fuck you ain't answer the first time- Q

I was in the shower- me

Good pussy been smelling weird lately- Q

It has not, don't even play me like that-me

It was a joke chill the fuck out, but i need you to run to the gas station and get me some blacks- Q

Why can't you where u at- me

What i tell you about asking my whereabouts- Q

Im sorry and ok i will go- me

Next thing I know I heard a female voice on the phone and shuffling. I didn't even care because at least he was away from me.

Hello- me

Im here, what u want to eat later- Q

Nothing- me

What i tell you about that not eating shit. You tryna kill my son?- Q

Im not even pregnant yet Q and ill eat. I want some texas roadhouse- me

Ight bye- Q

I went downstairs to get my keys and headed out the door. Id usually listen to music but I just rode in silence. As I was driving I realized I didn't cover the bruising on my side or arm. I prayed no one saw me or I was dead.

I pulled up to the pump and got out. I looked around and saw a blacked out nice truck and two other nice cars. I didn't recognize them so I was good. I walked in the store and asked for 40 on pump 6 and for 4 blacks.

I went back outside and the cars and truck was still there. I hurried and pumped my gas. I got back in my car and drove off.

I hated being outside now so I just drove back home. When I got back home I went straight to bed.

KD Pov

I just pulled in to Exxon waiting on my bruddas. They bitch asses finally pulled in. We supposed to go kick at this lil house party, but I heard that nigga Q side chick throwing it.

I was finna call the group chat till this white BMW pulled up. It was a nice BMW too and I love me a rich bitch. I seen the door open and as soon as the bitch got out my natural mug appeared.

This bitch been ignoring my sis and she
just walking in the gas station like ain't nobody tryna get a hold of her.

I didn't even bother to look at her. I was finna call Kira but I don't even want her to be friends with this girl no more.

I looked down at my phone and Trey was tryna facetime the group chat. This gay ass nigga always tryna facetime other niggas.

Aye yall seen who dat was- Trey

Nah who was it- J3

Q girl- me

Word on the street he been keeping her held hostage, I see that was a lie- J3

Fuck that bitch, my sister been crying over her. Called her multiple times and went to her house. Everytime that nigga Q opened the door and say she don't wanna be seen then her ass just out and bout like ain't nothing happened. I told my sister to not even go over there no more- me

Damn, so she one of them bitches- J3

Hell yea- me

Y'all seen them bruises?- Trey

Nah i wasn't even tryna look at her ass-
me

They was all on her arm, but i guess thats some normal shit to her since she just out and about not tryna hide it.- Trey

I don't give a fuck, she wanna treat my sister bad then i could careless- me

You just cold hearted what if that girl really in danger- J3

Well she at a gas station all free why she ain't calling nobody- me

True- J3

Imma fuck wit y'all later, fuck that house party- me

Ight- J3 and Trey
—————————————————
How was chapter 6?!!?

Will Liyah answer her questions?

Is Liyah and Kira frienship over?!?!

Find out in the next chapter