08

June 19, 2022

Liyah Pov
3 weeks later

The abuse is so bad now. I never thought it could get to this point. I haven't even left the house since the gas station. Makeup can't help anymore.

Everyday I have the same nightmare but its real. I feel like i can't breathe. Im trapped and no one can hear me.

I just wanna die. Im so tired. I wanna be at peace. I wanna kill myself but everytime i pick up the knife i freeze.

I have no more tears in my body. Im numb to the pain. He beats me and I feel nothing.

After every beating I wonder why he just won't kill me. He used to apologize but now he laughs.

He says im weak like i don't already know that. He plays with my mind and I believe everything he says.

He says im ugly, fat, a bitch, a whore, etc. I look in the mirror and see everything he says.

Its been 5 days since i've eaten and he hasn't said one word. I could die right now and he probably would be glad.

I snapped out of my thoughts once I seen Q and Von enter the house.

"Wsp Liyah." Von said

I looked at Q and he had a mug i knew not to speak back. I quickly got up and ran up the stairs.

As soon as I got upstairs I heard them coming up too. I was confused because Q never lets anyone in our room.

What are you doing Q. I said scared.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
No Pov

Q walked over to Liyah and slapped her across the face. Liyah just looked at him with a blank stare.

Von started undoing his belt buckle and dropped his pants. He started walking over towards Liyah.

Please Q. Liyah said right before he grabbed her arms. He tied her hands and feet to the bed as she was laying on her stomach.

Do your thing ill be back. Q said as he walked out the room. Liyah started to pull and kick trying to get free but the ropes were too tight.

Von slapped Liyah's ass and positioned himself to do anal. Without warning Von started to anal rape her.

Liyah was numb as she laid there. She felt nothing. Von started going faster as he stuck 2 fingers in her vagina.

Von went for 10 minutes straight in her ass. Until he switched to her vagina. He kept going until he nutted in her.

At this point Liyah was bleeding in between the legs and was almost unconscious. She heard the bedroom door open and everything went black.

Q came barging in the room to get his round not caring that Liyah was bleeding and unconscious.

Q and Von decided to switch for 2 hours. Von checked Liyah's pulse and there was nothing. He panicked. They both drove Liyah to the hospital and just dropped her off and sped away.

It was 20 minutes before Liyah's body was found. After 10 minutes of trying to revive her they pronounced her dead.

—————————————————
Sad Chapter. Hard to go into detail.
If you or anyone you know is dealing with abuse call 800-799-7233

Is Liyah really dead?