43

*Deniya's P.O.V*
Around 5:15 I was ready and walking downstairs.
"Where are you going"Scott asked as I turned the corner
"Up your ass"I mumbled
"What"he said glaring at me
"Johnsons house"I snapped
"Why"he said
"His family wants me to have dinner with"I said checking my phone. It was 5:40.
"Jacks outside"I lied walking out the house. When I walked outside I saw his car I walked up to it and got in.
"Ello Deniya"Johnson said in a British accent.

*Johnson's P.O.V*
I showed up to Deniyas house 5 minutes early. She walked out of her house looking mad.
"Ello Deniya"I said as she got in the car
"Hey"she said with a smile on her face. On the way to my house we talked and sung to different songs. When we got to my house we walked in and I introduced Deniya to my parents.

*Jisselle's P.O.V*
I was laying in the hospital bed watching Spongebob when Shawn came in.
"Hey beautiful"he said kissing my forehead
"Hey"I said. He sat down and looked at me.
"What"I said confused.
"Do you remember who I am to you"he said looking into my eyes
"Ummm. Yea. My boyfriend"I said without hesitation. He shook his head yes and hugged me.
"You have to remember who that girl was"he whispered in my ear.
"Why."I asked confused
"She's more important than I am too you"Shawn said
"Yeah. I doubt that"I said leaning back on the pillows.

*Shawn's P.O.V*
I was telling Jisselle that she had to remember Deniya.
"Yeah. I doubt that"she said
"Jisselle you knew her since you were in like what 6th grade"I said
"So"she said not caring. I looked at her in disbelief.
"Jisselle if you don't remember her your whole life could be different"I said with a sympathetic voice
"And why is that"Jisselle said.
"She's wonderful, You her and Aubrey have been through thick and thin together and nothing could tear you guys apart."I said looking at her. She just looked at me like I was crazy.
"I have to go"I said grabbing my stuff and leaving.

*Jisselle's P.O.V*
Shawn left without say another word. Why did I have to remember her so bad that it could tear me and Aubrey apart. I had a killer headache. Before I could close my eyes Sierra and my mom were standing in the doorway.
"Mom"I said excitedly.
"Hey. Bumblebee"she said hugging me. Sierra was still standing by the door with tears in her eyes.
"Sierra what's wrong"I asked
"Its all my fault"she said now tears staining her cheeks
"No. It wasn't. I ran up to the door."I said. My mom gave me a confused look.
"You remember what happened"my mom asked concerned
"Ummm. Yes"I said scared. Sierra gave me a scared look.
"How do you remember everybody and what happened but not Deniya"Sierra said.
"Who's Deniya"I said. My mom and Sierra exchanged looks and looked at me.
"Brown hair and eyes. Dating Nash"Sierra said
"Last time I checked Nash wasn't dating anyone"I said. That's when Cameron walked in.
"Heyy.... What's going on"he asked confused.

*Cameron's P.O.V*
I was walking to Jisselle's room to tell her that she could get out a few days early when I saw my mom and Sierra with a worried look on their face.
"Heyy. What's going on"I said walking in.
"Jisselle remembers everything but Deniya"Sierra said.
"I don't know who that is and why so bad"Jisselle said almostnin tears. I looked at her and then at my mom.
"Jisselle why are you in here" I asked.
"Sander hit me in the face with a gun"She said
"Do you have a dog at home and if so what's his name." I asked
"Jake and Jaxx" She said. I looked at her and then at my mom and Sierra. I walked out and down the hall.
"Where are you going"Sierra shouted down the hall.
"To get Deniya"I yelled turning a corner.

*Deniya's P.O.V*
When we got to Johnson's house he introduced me to his parents.
"Are you hungry"his mom asked
"Ummm. A little"I said sitting in the bar stool.
"Soo. Deniya do you have a boyfriend"Jacks dad laughed
"Daaad"Jack whined.
"Jack its fine. And no."I said laughing.
"You have a beautiful smile and laugh" His mom complemented
"Because she is beautiful"Jack said. I looked at him and put my head down trying to not blush.
"I know right. Who would cheat in her"Jacks dad said. I looked up and looked at Johnson. He had a guilty look on his face.
"Umm. Where is your bathroom"I asked.
"Down the hall on the left"His mom said. I went to the bathroom and checked my phone I had 8 miss calls from Nash and 1 from Scott. I didn't feel like calling them back so I didn't.
"Deniya"Jack said knocking on the door.
"Yeah"I said
"Dinners ready"He said. I unlocked the door and walked out.
"I'm sorry. They asked if you had a boyfriend and I said that Nash cheated on you and things were complicated right now. That's all I said I promise" Jack said.
"It's fine. I don't want you lying to your parents"I said laughing.
"Okay. Well let's go eat"He said grabbing my hand and walking to the dinning room.