54

*Nash's P.O.V *
While I was waiting I called Scott, and Jisselle. Jisselle said she was in her way with Cam and Scott would come right after his shift. Jisselle showed up around 8:21pm. And the doctor still hasn't came out. But we still waited and waited and waited.

9:43pm

I was just about to doze off when the doctor came out.
"Deniya Parker"He said. Me Jisselle and Cam all stood up.
"How is she doing"Cam asked.
"She's doing fine. But she is sleeping right now. She took 3 different kinds of pills. You were lucky you called when you called"The doctor said
"Will she be okay"I asked.
"Yes. She'll be fine. She is in room 509 on the 5th floor"The doctor said.
"Thank You"Jisselle said smiling. We walked to the room and walked in.

*Jisselle's P.O.V *
We walked to her room in silence. Nash walked in and sat down beside her. He grabbed her hand and whispered something to her. I walked uo to Nash and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me and he was crying. He got out and walked out of the door. Cam went after him.
"Hey. Deniya. If you can hear me right now. I'm so sorry for Aubrey I don't know what's going on with her."I said. I put my head down and started to cry.
"You promised.... you promised you.....wouldn't end up....here again... for this"I cried even harder.

*Cam's P.O.V*
Nash walked out if the room and I went after him.
"Nash. Where are you going"I asked stopping him
"To straighten things out"Nash said walking again.
"Wait. Nash"I said stopping him
"What."He said getting annoyed
"Calm down. Okay. I know this is hard on you." I said.
"Cam...This is all Aubrey's fault ans she needs to pay"Nash said with no emotion.
"Nash. I will only let you go if you promise not to hurt Aubrey"I said.
"I wasn't thinking about that"Nash said getting up and walking back to Deniya's room.
"Jisselle. Can I have a minute with her"Nash asked walking in her room. Jisselle shook her head and walked out. I gave her a hug she just broke down.
"I don't want to lose her"She cried into my chest
"You won't trust me."I said kissing the top of her head. We sat down on the chairs waiting for Nash.

*Nash's P.O.V *
I walked into her room and there she was. The love of my life. Laying there. Lifeless. I walked up to her bed and saw the scars on her arms. And I knew all the times I wasn't there you'd hurt yourself.
"Deniya. If you can hear me right now. I love you. And I promise you'll always have me and I'll make sure you will NEVER fo this again and I will protect you"I said kissing her hand. I walked out and saw Cam and Jisselle.
"I'm going to sort some things out. Can you guys stay here and call me if anything happenes"I said rubbing the back of my neck.
"Ya. Don't do anything you'll regret" Cam said givving me a bro hug.
"Thanks Nash. For everything" Jisselle said hugging me. I walked out with out another word. I drove back to the beach house. I walked in and I was surrounded by all these questions.
"Where's Cam and Jisselle" Matt asked.
"Somewhere." I said pissed
"Are they safe"Johnson asked
"Yea. Their fine"I said.
"What about Deniya"Aubrey said with an evil smirk in her face.
"Thats what I came back for. To talk to you about"I snapped. Everybodys eyes went to Aubrey.
"Can we talk"I snapped.
"Ya."She said. I grabbedher arm and drug her to the kitchen.
"So. Where's Deniya"Aubrey asked again.
"In the fucking hospital because of you"I snapped pouring me some water in a glass cup.
"Ohhh. That must suck"Aubrey said sitting on the counter.

*Aubrey's P.O.V *
Nash looked pissed but I didn't care.
"Ohhhh. That must suck"I said sitting on the counter.
"WHAT DO THINK THIS IS A JOKE" Nash yelled at me.
"Haha. Ya. Kinda this is really funny"I said laughing a little
"THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY. SHE IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION" Nash yelled again. My smile instantly faded and the boys came into the kitchen to watch
"It's not my fault"I said shrugging.
"YES. THE FUCK IT IS YOU CALLED HER A WORTHLESS SLUT AND TO KILL HERSELF." Nash yelled again.
"Nash. Calm done"Johnson said. But Nash didn't.
"YOU KNOW WHAT."Nash snapped
"What"I said with a smile on my face.
"YOUR THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO DIE. DENIYA WAS YOUR FRIEND AND YOH HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO TELL HER TO KILL HERSELF...... MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS BITCH" Nash yelled.