55

*Jisselle's P.O.V *
I woke up in Cam's room with puffy eyes. I got up and went to my room to go shower so I could go see Deniya. We were all meeting up at Nash's to see how she was doing at aroun 12:45. I got dressed in a pink crop top, white skater skirt and had a black cardigan on. I waited for Cam and he finally came down.

"You take longer to get ready then I do" I laughed.

"Hahah. Whatever" He said grabbing his keys. Since Shawn was down he was going to meet us at Nash's house. I reallu hope Aubrey doesn't show up because if she does I really don't know what Deniya will do.

*Aubrey's P.O.V *
I woke up around 11:43 in the morning. I checked my phone and saw that I had a text from the grouo chat.

Meet at Nash's house at 12:45 and dress nice we're going out.

The text read. I got out of bed and got changed. I was wearing a black crop top with some white floral crochet shorts. When I was done getting ready it was about 12 and somebody was knocking on the door. I walked downstairs and answesd ut and it was Matt.

"Hey. Babe ready to go" He said.

"Ya. I guess" I said grabbing my phine. Where is everybody you want to ask well they went to Virginia for some kind of Reunion or something.

"How will Deniya act you think" I asked Matt when I got in his car.

"I don't know. Lets hope the best I guess" Matt said shrugging. I just rolled my eyes

*Deniya's P.O.V *

I woke up around 12:15 and Nash was running around his room with one of my bags in his hand.

"Nash..." I said yawning

"Good morning baby" Nash said kissing my forehead

"Why do you have one of my bags" I asked pointing to the bag.

"I got you some clothes and everybody is coming to see you around 12:45" Nash said laying the bag on the bed.

"Oh. Okay." I said getting up. Nash picked out a pair of jeans and a green spaghetti strap flowy shirt. And some brown boots.

"Where did you get the boots" I asked

"A store and their new" Nash said. I smiled

"Thank you" I said hugging him. I got changed and did my makeup. Next my hair.

"Hey. Nash does your mom have a curling iron" I asked.

"Let me go see hold on" Nash said getting up

*Nash's P.O.V *

I walked to my mom's room and she was laying on her bed doing Sky's hair.

"Hey. Mom. Weird question but do you have a curling iron" I asked hesitantly

"Hehe. Nash wants to curl his hair with a girly tool" Sky laughed.

"Umm. Ya. In the bathroom under the sink" She said making it akward

"Mom it's not for me it's for Deniya" I said reassuring her. She just shook her head as if she got it.

"Deniya's here. I want to see her" Sky said jumping up and down. Mom let her down and I walked her to my room

"Deniya" She yelled

"Sky" Deniya said squating so she could hug her.

"How's my favorite 5 year old in the world" Deniya said picking her up

"Good. I like your necklace"Sky said playing with her necklace

*Deniya's P.O.V *

Sky ran uo to me and I was so excited to see her. She said she liked my necklace and she kept playing with it.