52

*Deniya's P.O.V *
I woke up with a killer migraine. I sat up and I wasn't in my room. I started to freak out when I wasn't in my clothes and in an oversized shirt. I looked around for my phone and it was on the nightstand. I checked the time and it was 8 in the morning. I looked up and somebody was coming out of the bathroom. I looked up and saw Nash.
"Nash?"I said confused
"Good morning"He said smiling.
"How did I get here"I asked confused.
"Well. Last night I was at the same party you were at and you were drunk and high just totally out of it. You fell in the pool, almost died."Nash said.
"What"I said confused.
"I brought you here. Jisselle went home with Taylor"Nash started
"JISSELLE WAS THERE"I said surprised. He shook his head yea. I was just surprised.
"Shit"I mumbled to myself rubbing my head.
"Here"Nash said handing me two advils. I smiled and took them. I layed back down and so did Nash.

*Nash's P.O.V *
We were laying down face to face. I put my arm around Deniya bringing her closer. She looked up at me and smiled.
"Deniya. I'm so sorry for what happened at the park. I shouldn't have done that especially in public"I said. Deniya just looked in my eyes.
"Its okay. Just promise me that you'll never do anything like that ever again"She said looking in my eyes.
"I promise"I said. Deniya just kept looking at me. I started to lean in and kissed her.
"I miss that"I said smiling. Deniya just laughed and closed her eyes.

*Jisselle's P.O.V *
I woke up in Taylors bed. I tried to get up but Taylor's arms were wrapped around my waste. I tried to pry his armsoff but he was too strong.
"Taylor"I said
"What" he said groaning
"Let go" I said sheepishly
"No. Five more minutes"He mumbled
"No. Now."I said grabbing my phone.
"What are you doing" Taylor said picking up his head
"Calling Cam"I said.
"Fine"He said lwtting go. I smiled to myself and walked downstairs to find some food or something to drink.
"Jisselle"Somebody said surprised. I turned around to see Mrs. Caniff
"Hey. Mrs. Caniff"I said hugging her.
"I didn't know you stayed the night last night"She said pouring herself some coffee.
"Ya. Me and Taylor went to a party with a few friends"I said shrugging
"Oh. Okay. What are yall going to do today"She asked.
"I don't know"I said grabbing a banana. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and it was Taylor.
"Good morning sweetie" Mrs. Caiff said
"Good Morning mom"Taylor said hugging her.

*Taylor's P.O.V*
I walked downstairs because 1. I was hungry and 2. Jisselle was talking to my mom.
"Good morning sweetie" my mom said
"Good Morning mom" I said hugging her.
"So. How was the party"she asked me
"It was good. But it wasn't like a party party it was just me, the guys, Jisselle, Aubrey, and Deniya."I said shrugging my shoulders
"Oh. Okay. Well. I'm going to go to work be good" My mom said looking at me and Jisselle. Jisselle's mouth hung open and I just shook my head.
"Bye."Me and Jisselle said at the same time. I looked at Jisselle and gave her a dirty look.
"What"she said annoyed
"You told her we went to a party"I asked. She just rolled her eyes.

*Aubrey's P.O.V *
I woke up next to Matt. I tried to think about what happened last night but nothing came back to my mind but one thing. We kissed. I remeber the shot contest and I won and after I kissed him. I layed there in surprise. But then I got really sick and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I know I didn't have sex with Matt last night so this is probably part of a hangover.
"You okay"Matt asked walking in the bathroom.
"I'm fine"I said. He stayed in there and looked at me. I flushed the toilet and walked out and sat on his bed. Mattsat next to me and started to rub my back. I started to cry.
"Babe whats wrong"He said hugging me.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said that night. I swear."I said crying.

*Matt's P.O.V *
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said that night. I swear."Aubrey said crying.
"Its okay. I didn't mean anything either"I said hugging her tightly. She hugged back. We stayed like this for awhile until she let go.
"Let's sleep"Aubrey saud pulling the covers on her. I smiled and jumped in the covers. I held her and fell asleep.