Chp.1 Invasion Attack

-AUTHOR POV-

Here we are at the city of Roanapur, where the place is full of tons of dangerous people, and I'm talking about gang violence, drugs, money, corruption and power, take it as Raccoon City from Resident Evil, only instead of undead zombies, it's filled with dangerous armed people, one step on that city, say your wallet, stuff and your life goodbye. So, now that I cover that up, let's take a look at Dutch, he walks on the streets, kissing his own business and makes a call...

Dutch: Hello there, it's me, how you doing? ...Yea go ahead...international number 10013...right, send me 130,000 flyers to the name Flyer's Company....yeah...

Suddenly, a vehicle pulls up to Dutch...and in the vehicle, a man that happens to be wearing a white suit, with couple of men with them...and knows Dutch somehow...he goes by Mr.Chin...

Chin

Mr.Chin: Dutch, what's up my man!

Dutch then hangs up the phone...

Dutch: Fuck me...

He whispers and approaches to Mr.Chin...

Mr.Chin: Great weather, huh? How's business going with you lagoon guys, good I hope?

Dutch: Can't complain Mr.Chin, we getting by.

Mr.Chin: Good to hear...but tell me, how long are you planning to work with that fry-face bitch anyway, or you aren't just thinking straight.

Dutch: Don't know Mr.Chin, no idea who are you talking about-

Mr.Chin: I'm talking about that crazy Russian. Ever since those bastards came over here, we've been losing money left and right. That Ivan's taking all of our girls, hotels, and heroine routes. And if we need up losing our sea routes as well, those greedy bastards are gonna wipe us out completely. Well, what I'm saying Dutchy boy is pull out, and quickly.

Dutch: ....Hey listen, let me give you some advice. Even bad guys have common sense, you hear me? When you went and sold that junk to the new peoples army, we were the ones who were suppose to do it. It wasn't even close to a no problem situation. But why don't you remind me WHO pulled out then?

Mr.Chin: ...Keep that to yourself Dutch, why can't you let go of the pass.

Dutch: I'll say whatever the fuck I want, and I'll tell you this much. Balalaika has a hell of a lot more honor than you ever did. If you wanna do business with us, then we'll your goods in our way. We done talking now.

Mr.Chin: Tch, you know you won't be getting any second chances!

Dutch: And neither will you my friend, try using your head if you wanna survive, later.

Dutch walks away, as Mr.Chin spits and to drives away....and so, Dutch kept on walking minding his business...and to think about his Lagoon crew...and recruiting a rookie from Japan, Rock....suddenly, a red car pulls up in front of him, and it was Benny, one of his computer mechanics...