Chp.18

-AUTHOR POV-

After finishing and dealing against Chaka and his thugs for the last time, Revy and Ginji manage to rescue Yukio and (YN)....but one thing for sure, is that whatever happen between Rock and Yukio, didn't seem pretty well, what we know is that Yukio doesn't wanna see Rock any more, nor have intentions to even know him no more...and this can only mean one thing...knowing that the underboss is dead and killed by Balalaika, Yukio is the only remaining Washimine family member to take charge of the Yakuza Washimine clan...and the fact that she and Ginji are up against Balalaika and her Russian mafia men, with Revy, Rock, and (YN) alongside with them, Rock is indeed on Balalaikas, or to say Yukio's words, the enemies side....but as for Rock, it makes him think that it seems like this isn't what Yukio wants, war, being a boss of a clan, he knows deep inside she wanted to be free, but somehow is forced to join to be a boss of the Washimine....
.
.
.
So the next day, it was the last day for Balalaika, (YN), Revy, and Rock to be in Japan and to go back to Roanapur, and before they leave, they must have a meeting with the head members of the Yakuza clans, and for Rock in help, he asks Balalaika to destroy the Washimine clan to the point where survival is impossible, only that will free Yukio, and nothing less...and Balalaika sees his point, knowing that Rock meant that he wants Yukio to give up the clan and go back living a normal life...so Balalaika agrees with Rock says, and to have their meeting with the head members of the Washimine clan...but there's one thing that ended that meeting bad...the Washimine clan Carries weapons that aren't even suited, not even surprising for Balalaika, so she end the deal, and kills the head members, but will keep his promise from what Rock told her about Yukio and destroying the clan...and afterwards, all hell has loose on the meeting as a bunch of officers were waiting for Balalaika outside in case anything bad at the meeting at the front house of Yukio...so Balalaika and Rock plays along that nothing happens and that the head members of the Washimine started....which gave Rock a chance to escape, as Revy, with a motorcycle, arrived in time to help Rock escape and leave Japan and Balalaika leaving with Sergeant Boris on car....Revy and Rock were making their way to the airplane station and leave Japan for good...

Rock: W-Wait! Revy, before we go, we need to tell Yukio that the war is over!

Revy: Are you crazy?! I'm just 30 minutes, this place is gonna be quarantined, you're not gonna see her! We don't have much time! (YN)'s waiting for us at the station, so call her from right there!

Rock: But-

.
.
.
But suddenly, as Revy kept on stepping on the gas, a truck came out of nowhere, and to crash into Revy and Rock, sending them flying...
.
.
Afterwards, someone came out from the truck, and it was Yukio...and Rock seeing her with a surprise look..

Rock: Y-Yukio??! Is that you-

Suddenly, Yukio pulls out a gun, and to shoot the bullets around Rock...

Yukio: Mr.Okajima...will you please escort me and Mr.Ginji to Maria Zeleska.

Ginji: Miss.

Then, Revy recovers and is barely getting up, but Yukio shoots the bullets at the cycle near her, causing her to move out of the way and the cycle to explode....and having Ginji and Yukio kidnapping Rock and taking him on truck...

Revy: Un-fucking-believable! He got kidnapped by a high school girl! Damn it! I have to get him now! But before I do that, I gotta make a call quick!

.
.
.
.
Back with Rock, we then see Yukio driving the truck, and Ginji sitting aside with him, making sure he doesn't make no moves...

Rock: Yukio...are you even old enough to drive?

Yukio: Why yes, why?

Rock: Okay, and what's this farce about you moving the family to Roanapur? You know, I may be standing on the twilight like you say, but at least I have perspective.

Yukio: Doesn't it sound fun?

Rock: ...Hotel Moscow has announced an end to the fighting, it's over!

Yukio: I've witnessed firsthand what Balalaikas promises are worth. That woman is a rabid dog, trust her, and it's only matter of time before she bites, she betrayed us once, so why not again? If I can honestly believe that it was possible to establish ourselves at Roanapur, and rebuild the family there, that be wonderful, but it's just a fleeting wish, anyways, as long as Ginji and I are here, the Washimine Clan and our emblem will continue to exist. We haven't been buried yet. Like it or not Rock, I was born on the night, and grew up with it, and embrace reality.

Rock: Look, even if I am from Roanapur, but I'm not part of Hotel Moscow.

Yukio: Then we will use you as a shield, and see how things will end with Balalaika.

Suddenly....they heard a honk, from a truck, Ginji looks at the mirror behind...

Ginji: She's here.

In that truck, it was none other than Revy, who stole that truck to go after Rock...

Revy: Where you think you're going?!

Revy began to bump into the van, trying to make them stop, but they kept on speeding up, so she speeds up with them...and to soon go straight over to a dock, which Rock stops Yukio to even dive over to the ocean, and to hit the brakes, and so as Revy....
.
.
.
As they both stopped, Revy got out of the truck, and so as Ginji, Rock and Yukio...Ginji has his sword ready, and Revy her guns out as well ....

Revy: Ha, see Rock? What did I say, she's not the same anymore, she's now the walking dead.

Rock: Revy...

Yukio: I under at and the Kosa clan has been dissolve, however, the one who viciously slaughtered Tsugio Bando, head of the Washimine clan, still lives, and that is Balalaika, leader of the hotel Moscow. We've always prided ourselves on living with honor, seeing justice and loyalty.

Rock: Bullshit! You are not bound with such duty! That's a front, and you know it.

Yukio: ....Revy...please allow us to pass unharmed.

Revy: ...Like hell I would.

And so, Both Ginji and Revy began to walk around each other, laying there eyes on each other too....and so, they stopped....and so they go! Ginji rushes over to Revy as Revy shoots both her guns at him, the bullets near Miss as one then was ricocheted and cut in half by Gianni's sword...

Revy: Haha! Oh you're fun!

And so they kept on battling it out, as Rock can see Yukio worried for Ginji...

Rock: Yukio...I'm afraid that the Ginji you know, is no kinder with you.

Back at the fight, Ginji swings his sword, and Revy blocking it with her guns, and to push him away and shooting him, nearly miss again, but managing to get a scratch on his side of his face....Ginji then grins...

Ginji: You know, I really shouldn't have brought her with me...why fight it? In the end, you and I are the them same, that partner of yours as well, no matter what we do, we'll never be normal. This is a place only like us should be here, wouldn't you agreed?

Revy reloads her gun as she and Ginji go back into their fight...

Rock: There was a path that you would chose to avoid from Balalaika. And I...I assume that's the one you choose, but I guess I was wrong...Yukio, be honest to yourself, this isn't about you saving the face as Yakuza, the truth is, you wanted to be part of the night, so you can be with him, that's all it is. Cause I stand in the twilight, I see things you can't. You should have asked Ginji to throw away his sword and run away with him...

Yukio: ...and become wanderers  together , seeking a faraway land, maybe open some shop? That sounds like a romantic comedy.

Rock: This ain't no damn comedy! Where where real you anyways?!

Yukio: Sure, I'd often wonder what if I was able to live like that? But what's the point torturing myself? I've already throw my dice...

Back at the fight, Revy kept on shooting at Ginji, and yet Ginji manage to dodge the bullets, and yet to close up both Revy's guns, and to drop her down and him on top of her, and raising his sword up...

Revy: Fuck!

Ginji: It's been fun...farewell!!!

-END OF CHAPTER 18-