Chp.3

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, a new, well a returning most to say, to the Black Lagoon has arrive, and it's (YN), or to be called "Machete" by his nickname. He was relief to see his friends again....well, some of them, when it comes with Revy....it didn't go well when he came back and got a "friendly" welcome from her, and also get to know Rock as well...so, they decided to head back to Roanapur and wait for another job....while they do, back with Mr.Chin, he has heard word that Luak and them did not get the job done with Dutch and them, and yet had to get out of Roanapur for good...he began to pack his stuff and money, everything he owns...

Mr.Chin: Damn it Luak, you useless bastard! You screwed me! Just what kind of mother raises a piece a shit like you! He puts my balls in a vice and then, oh how convenient, he goes and dies! Fucking disaster! I'd like the chance to kill him myself all over again and again and-

Suddenly, his door open before leaving...and yet, it happens to be a bunch of Russian men, and one Russian lady with a large coat on, and a red suit on, with a huge scar in her eye and her chest....she is know to be the boss of the mafia Russia, and also owner of the hotel Moscow, she is Sofiya Pavolena, or they call her Balalaika....

she is know to be the boss of the mafia Russia, and also owner of the hotel Moscow, she is Sofiya Pavolena, or they call her Balalaika

Balalaika: Well well well, moving out so suddenly? That's such hard work, perhaps we can help you out, Mr.Chin.

Mr.Chin began to sweat nervously and slowly backing away and Balalaika slowly appearing him....

Mr.Chin: N-Now now, there must be an-mistake and misunderstandings here, I-I don't know what kind of pathetic rumor is going on around here Heh, I-if we can just go out and have a lunch together I can give you a good explanation and-

Balalaika had enough and seem annoyed from Mr.Chin as she swings a brutal kick to his face, dropping him down and bleeding his nose...

Balalaika: Listen here you piece of horse shit, we didn't come here to talk nor hear your pathetic story. We already know everything we need to know.

She then approaches to him, lifts him up by his shirt and says to him with her Russian accent...

Balalaika: Pray...that's the only thing you can do while alive.

Back at a hotel, Dutch and then we're relaxing and having their day off until a new job comes up, Dutch drinking some coffee, Rock eating some pizza, Benny fixing some supplies, Revy laying on the sofa and (YN) leaning against the wall arms crossed...

Revy: Ugh, this sucks. It's a waste of time for us to even go for that job and get fucking raid.

Benny: Well it's not that bad, could be worse than getting bit by a dog.

Revy: No you dumbass, it's serious, bullets aren't free you know.

Suddenly, the phone rings as Rock goes over and answer it...