Chp.20 The Aftermath

-AUTHOR POV-

-DAYS LATER-

Days later, Balalaika, Revy, (YN) and Rock have finally came back home to Roanapur, and thanks to Dutch for making those fake passports for them to get back home, otherwise they would've been stuck at Japan....so, they are now back at Roanapur, and yet again, things right there haven't change, nor even a bit....during night time, Rock, Dutch and Benny were at the boat, near the dock, Rock looking at the view of the city, and Benny showing up and handing him some mail to Rock...

Benny: This came for you from Balalaika.

Rock then opens the mail, and to see something in it...he pulls out what it is, and it was a picture, of Yukio...he then puts the picture away in his shirt pocket, for memories of the times he's spent with her at Japan...

Benny: Ahh, the good ol city of Roanapur, where the power of guns meets the power of liquor. You gotta appreciate a place where any problem can be solved with brute force, it's not a bad place though, that's what I'm beginning to think.

Rock: Yeah, it's not bad, I plan to watch everything that's going on here, watch all of it here on the twilight.

Benny: Heh, right on then.

Rock: Yea...say, where (YN) and Revy?

Benny: Hmm, I think they're back at the apartment, knowing them two, their problem drinking knowing there's nothing much to do right now.

Rock: Ah, Gotcha. *...You know, at least Revy and (YN) have each other, I've seen everything between them...and can't deny it...those two sure do care for each other, knowing their cold hearted killing machines...but I'm happy for them*

.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, at the city, we then take a look in the apartments, and to see Revy coming from the store, entering the living room...

Revy: Yo (YN)! Brought us some cold ones since we ain't got Jack shit to do, so let's pop some and enjoy some drinks.

Revy then didn't heard no response from him at all...

Revy: (YN)? You in here??

Revy walks around the living room, and the kitchen, and then to walk down to check each room...and then to hear water running, which was coming from the restroom, she approaches to it and to then take a peek in and to see (YN) showering, and also to take a little peek of his body behind, and to quickly back away and blush...

Revy: Well fuck me, that guy got some body, I tell you that....hehe~

She then heard the water turned off, and him coming out from the shower...

Revy: Hehe, I guess since aren't even doing nothing, instead of drinking, might as well mess around with him~

.
.
.

-⚠️WARNING⚠️-

The following final cheater contains a lemon, refers have been advised!