Chp.4

-AUTHOR POV-

-4 DAYS LATER-

Days later ever since (YN) has came back to join Black Lagoon in return...so far things are going good doing their jobs...and yet some things aren't looking to well as well between Revy and (YN)...they still give dead eyes to each other and ignoring each other...Dutch tried his best to help them out, but is too busy with stuffs, so he asks Rock to try and get them along during jobs...so Rock ends up bringing both Revy and (YN) with him to some jobs Dutch got for them both...Rock and then drives off with Benny's car down to the streets of Roanapur and head over to a strip club, Rowan's Jackpot Pigeon Place and meet up with the owner of the club, Rowan...

Rock and then drives off with Benny's car down to the streets of Roanapur and head over to a strip club, Rowan's Jackpot Pigeon Place and meet up with the owner of the club, Rowan

Rowan: *laughs* Welcome, my sweet Rebecca, and good to see you too (YN), it's been a while, seen you gain more muscles.

(YN): ...

Revy: ...

Rowan: And Rev, here I thought you'd given up on me, so you finally decided to shake that fine ass of yours.

Revy: Oh fuck off will ya Rowan?! The only reason I came if cause of my job. So don't start with that. I'm. It here to tie up and tied up with people!

Rowan: Well you haven't changed a bit.

(YN): Tell me about it.

Revy: Piss off!

(YN): Tch, whatever.

Rowan: Well anyways, what brings you today??

Rock: O-Oh! Regarding the goods you ordered-

(YN) snatched the paper off from Rock's hand walks over to Rowan...

(YN): You ordered booze for this place, right? Well says here you got 1,500 bottles for you. There in warehouse 5 on the Harvard.

Rowan takes the check...

Rowan: Ah, now this is what I'm taking about...What?! Well damn Tax has sure gotten up these days, and kills me. How can a brother suppose to make a dime? Shiiii, oh yeah...what's up with that friend of yours that has never seen a pair of titties before.

Revy: Oh him? He's the rookie in our place.

(YN): He's gotten no place to go, so we decided to take care of him.

Rowan: Hmm, looks like you're in a rough ride brother, you ever need anything, don't be shy.

Rock: Right..

(YN): Well, that's all we came here for.

Revy: Later Rowan, don't forget about the money.

Later on, they then drove to Balalaika's place, and to arrive at her office and to find her doing some editing on some....
.
.
Ahem....P(0)rn clips...AHEM!!! Yeah, that's what she is doing...and can hear a female moaning loudly on the video...and Balalaika not liking the job...