Chp.10

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Roberta and (YN) were still going at it against each other...until Balalaika and her men appeared and stopping them here and now....she then approaches to them...

Balalaika: Miss Maid, there's probably something you should know. Hotel Moscow has been planning a war against Maniserara cartel for some time, so imagine my surprise, we've token care of a fellow friend of ours back the yellow flag bar, which he was suppose to be killed by us, and our job to do so, but you came along and saved the trouble. As we speak, their headquarters in Venezuela should be in ruins. Therefore, all of our problems are now solved. Garcia's kidnapping has also been dealt with, and he may go. So you have no reason to fight, don't you?

Both Roberta and (YN) kept on glaring each other, pointing their machetes at each other....

(YN): Balalaika, with all due respect, it really doesn't matter at all.

Roberta: Indeed.

Balalaika: Is that so?

Balalaika slowly raises her hand up, as two gun shots were head, and then both machetes were shot off from their hands...and Balalaika pulling out her gun at them...

Balalaika: Don't underestimate me you two, that's not just some friendly suggestion. It's an order.

Then, Dutch and the others got out of the car, and noticing some of Balalaikas men in different uniforms ...which got Rock concern...

Rock Mind: Who are these guys?? Where did they even come from? Those uniforms...are from the military, they don't seem like her Russian Mafia at all.

Garcia calls Roberta...

Garcia: Roberta, it's okay! You can stop this now, look! I'm fine, they didn't hurt me at all....please, let's go home....this has to stop, I don't want you to kill, nor seeing you with a gun...

Roberta: ...

Balalaika: I agreed kid, you're right, but...what does the "bloodhound" think about that?

Roberta then gave a gasp for some reason...

Garcia: Bloodhound?

Even (YN) himself seem to be a bit surprised about hearing the name "bloodhound"...

(YN) Mind: Bloodhound?? I think I've heard that name before...wait, she doesn't mean...this maid is-

Balalaika: Why, has she not told you anything about herself? Well-

Roberta: SHUT UP-

Balalaika: I suggest you keep that mouth of yours, bitch, unless you want your brains pop out.

Roberta: *growls*

Balalaika: You see kid, this maid isn't just an ordinary servant who looks good to walk a dog. She's known to be the bloodhound of the Florencia...she goes by-

(YN): Rosarita Cisneros.

Balalaika, Roberta and Garcia face their attention to (YN), and exposing Roberta's full name, which Garcia doesn't even know at all...

Balalaika: I say Machete, do you know who she actually is?

(YN): At first not really, but as soon you mention that "bloodhound" nickname...that click my brain, now I know who this maid really is....Rosaita Cisneros, trained as an assassin in Cuba, she's a former FARC guerrilla, she's wanted internationally for multiple kidnappings, and murders, and was the suspect for bombing the US Embassy in Tegucigalpa....