Chp.2

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Luak: Go to hell bastard!!!

-AUTHOR POV-

Luak and other of his thugs were about to shoot the unknown person...but as they do, he slowly cracks his neck, and rolls his shoulders around...

???: ...Amateurs.

...and He then open his arms wide, and yet he then pulls out two golden M1911's from the conceal scabbard holders, aiming both side of the boats, and started blasting his M1911 and yet managing to take down some of the thugs in the both at each side, afterwards, he then rushes to the left and to leap to one boat and shooting more of the pirate thugs in the boat, then he then lands on top of one of them, pinning one to the ground and shooting one of them right in his mouth, blasting his whole mouth open, two of them try rushing at him, but the the unknown person ducks down, and to swing his kick towards both of the pirates legs, dropping them to the ground, and shooting them to death...another boat try shooting him down alongside the boat he's on now, but he quickly leaps off from it and to jump to another and shooting more of the pirates thugs down, and taking control of the machine gun on the boat, and to Starr shooting and taking down 5 boats at the same time....after that, he then control the boat he's on and to drive close to the 4 more boats he needs to take care of...as he does, the pirate thugs started shooting his boat as he ducks down and takes cover, reloads both his golden M1911's, and then to get up and rush over to one and to start shouting doen the thugs, as he does, he leaps towards it and to land a brutal drop kick to one of the thugs's face, braking their face, and dropping him down and the shooting him afterwards...and now there's 3 more boats....soon this person aims at the other boats, and yet happen to be out of ammo already...so he puts his M1911ms away....and then to reach behind his scabbard and to pull out two big sharp machetes and to give Luak and the other pirates a sick grin at them and to slowly walk on the boat...which made Luak tremble in fear the fact this guy just won't die...

Luak: K-Kill him, you dumbasses! How is it so hard for you guys to aim good and kill!! Shoot!!!

The pirates reload their weapons and began shooting at this guy, but he was quick and manage to run off the bullets away  and to rush at them and to leap to their boats, and to wire his two machetes. He cuts one arm off and stabbing through chest and to rush the other and slice two more towards their guts, he then goes and leaps to the final boat, as 5 pirate had knives on their hands sand to rush at him, so this guy rushes as well, and to shop off two hands from one pirate, and slicing him up, and then three more tries rushing at him, but he then leaps up and to swing around and managing to slice their heads off and dropping their bodies dead to the ground....and now...leaves one more...which is Luak....as he trembles in fear, sweating with nerves and not knowing what to do, all he can do is stare and watch the person that man handle all of his men alone, as he began to slowly approach to Luak, Luak reaches for the gun at his bag...but the unknown person quickly stabs his hand through, as Luak screams in pain and the guy throwing a brutal punch to his face, braking his nose and bleeding as well, he then pulls out his machet out of Luak's hand, and puts both of them away behind his scabbard as he pulls out one of his golden M1911 and to aim it below Luak's chin...and then, he softly speaks to him...

???: Looks like Mr.Chin doesn't realize how the Black Lagoon roles, and so do you, Luak.

Luak: H-Hey man! P-Please, I-I only did it for the l money-

???: Money? *scoffs* You remind me of someone who likes to do job for the money only....but enough of that...just buckle up and get ready to die already.

Luak: N-No please! I-I beg you! H-Have mercy man!

This guy then gives a sinister grin to him, and laying him with some cold eyes and replies to him...