Chp.17

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off...Revy was coming to save (YN) from Chaka and his group of nasty friends, not only they abducted him, but also Yukio as well, which she came along with Ginji as well, and Rock with some help too...as Rock sneaks behind the building, Revy and Ginji approach to the entrance and entering the building...as they do, they find themselves three thugs posting on the other entrance of the main bowling room...so then two rush at the three thugs, and attacked them and sending one of them flying through the door, which got the other thugs and Chaka's attention...

Chaka: Hey! Keep it down will ya?!

Then, he and his thugs notice Revy and Ginji arriving...and not just that, Ginji finds Yukio awfully hurt, stripped down from her own clothes by Chaka and his men, only to be naked and underwear only...Chaka approaches to her behind, grabbing her...

Chaka: Hey, look at that, he actually came, sword boy to the rescue. And he brought Revy too, didn't expect you to come as well baby, heh, I guess you do wanna fuck.

Revy: ...

Yukio: G-Ginji!

Ginji: You bastards...have cross the line! Do you wanna see my sword that badly!? Well here it is! You can all march to hell, together!!!

Revy: Hehe! Let's kill these fuckers, jumbo!

And so, Ginji and Revy splits up, as Ginji uses his sword to slice up one of Chaka's men up, cutting their arms and legs and stabbing them, while Revy runs and starts shooting down some of the thugs as well with her guns, showing off her unique skills and flexibility, the thugs tried their best to shoot her down, but they were no match for her...

Chaka: Oh man! Would you look at that?! I never seen a chick in a gun fight before! So fucking hot!

Chaka observe Revy on her skills with her guns, Revy began to dodge one of the thugs weapons as she began to shoot them down afterwards...

Chaka: Oh wow! Pretty impressive, guess it's time for me to get serious, come here bitch!

Yukio: G-Ginji!!!

Ginji: Miss!

Chaka: You want her? Then come after me then!

Chaka escapes with Yukio taking her hostage as he started behind her downstairs...

Chaka: Oh hot damn, that Revy is fucking amazing! I never thought I get the chance to go one on one with her! I'd better prepare the stage if we're gonna do this right, nobody will stop me from me fucking her so bad! Heh, especially that bastard (Y-WOAH!!!

As soon Chaka arrive downstairs, he then slips and fella down the floor, letting Yukio go...

Chaka: Motherfucker! Who the hell spill this...Cleaning fluid??

Rock: Hey!

Chaka: Eh??

Chaka notiecs Rock appearing with a bowling pin with him, and to stork it to Chaka, hitting him down..

Rock: Fuck you!

Yukio: Rock!!

Rock: Come Yukio! Let's go hide before this is over!

Yukio: Okay!

Rock takes Yukio with him to go hide...meanwhile, back with Revy, she continue shooting down more thugs and killing them all, afterwards, she then reloads her gun, and to feel one more hiding behind her, so she quickly turns around, aims her guns at the last thug, as he then startled in fear, drops his weapon and raises his arms up...