Chp.7 The Terminator Maid: Roberta Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

We then left off to the maid that was on the boat, and then to arrive at the dock at Roanapur, as she arrive, she then began to walk around the city, and yet she started to talk with people about looking for her people from her country, and wanted to know any people here that knows who can find her people here...so some of them told her they can meet up someone who knows where she can find her countrymen...so she heads over to the area that can meet up, and that is the Yellow Flag bar, as she arrives there, she then casually waits for her meet up, and the bartender, Bao, notices her sitting upfront...

Bao: We don't serve milk here.

Maid: It's alright, I only come here to wait from someone to arrive today, and I don't mind my way around here. I'm in search of a Colombian friend of mines.

Bao: Whatever you say lady.

As the maid waits, minutes pass by, and yet a bunch of group men, appeared at the bar, and yet not looking friendly at all, the people rush out from the bar, and Bao running in his room as the group of men approach to the Maid behind....

Abrego: Woman, I got business with you, we heard rumors that some bitch dressed up as a maid, asking all over town if she can find the Colombian Mafia. Wearing a crazy outfit only to see in movies. Any pendejo will remember someone in an outfit like that. Well now that you called us here, what the fuck do you want?! Who the hell are you?!

And so, the maid stood up from her chair, and then to grab her umbrella for some reason...and to face towards the group of mafia men...and says...

Maid: I'm glad you came, and it was my intention that you would find me here. You are from the Minaserara cartel, is that correct? I am the servant of the Lovelace household family, and I have come all the way here, and have a few questions to ask. Please excuse me, but I'm afraid that I have no choice but to be rude.

Meanwhile, at the front of the bar, Dutch and them arrive at the Yellow Flag, they also were told about Garcia's servant on his household, but they also know that his maid isn't just an ordinary one, she's a very special and different maid...so they got out from the vehicle and heading in the bar, and as they do, they find the group of men, laughing...

Abrego: Hahaha! You hear her?! Be rude?? Hahaha! What a crazy bitch! Hahaha!!

They kept on laughing and laughing...

Rock: So Garcia, what's your maids name anyways?

Garcia: Her name is-

Then, he heard the maid's voice...

Maid: I'm very sorry, but I won't be holding back. Please excuse me, and I hope you enjoy yourselves.

As he heard her, he recognizes her voice, and as he sees her as well, he knows exactly who she is...it's his maid...

Garcia: Roberta!