Chp.16

-AUTHOR POV-

Later on that day, Revy and (YN) head back to their hotel rooms as Rock makes a call at Roanapur, reaching up for a Benny and giving him an update about some stuff he has sent for him here in Japan, afterwards, at the train station, Rock surprisingly bumped into Yukio, and as they both did, he and her hanged out and to then grab some drinks together at a restaurant later night, they talked together, and they have been getting along pretty well, it's like if Rock was being closer to Yukio, and beginning to like her more....
.
.
.
But suddenly, as Yukio got a call from Ginji, her bodyguard, she then mention a name, Mr.Bando....who he happens to be Tsugio Bando, and yet also happens to be the underboss of the Washimine group of the yakuza, therefore...he's the boss that Balalaika was talking to a while ago back at the club..and Rock finds out that Yukio's last name...is Washimine, and with that said....Not only the Washime is in trouble with Balalaika, but Yukio as well....
.
.
The next day afternoon, at a restaurant, Balalaika, Sergeant Boris, Revy, (YN) and Rock were all having lunch dinner, and discussing about the clan....

Balalaika: Anything about the Washimine?

Boris: Nothing yet, ma'am, but earlier, 0600 hours, we know that a detective approached the Washimine office for more information.

Balalaika: It's only a matter of time, tell them main unit to relocate the Maria Zalewska.

Boris: Yes ma'am.

Rock: Uhm...Ms.Balalaika?

Balalaika: Hm?

Rock: What...what happens if they don't keep their end of things?

Balalaika: ...Now Rock, is that any concern of yours?

Rock: N-No...

Balalaika: Thats right, don't forget to know your place sweetie.

Revy: Hey sis, why not cut him some slack? It's not some big secret.

Balalaika: I prefer to have no reason to make this personal, two hands.

(YN): Won't argue there, but Rocky here is on our side, right? Trusting each other is important, no?

Balalaika: Hmm, good point Machete, seems like the two of you are getting better at this, very well then...let's say supposedly they end up doing something stupid, if they do, then we will add one more hit list, our job won't change, and life would go on as usual. It's simple as that.

Rock: ...I see...

-LATER...-

Later that day, it was night, Rock was at his hotel room...and yet resting his eyes too...until he had a little flashback from a while ago, when he and Balalaika were leaving the restaurant....and to see the Washimine under boss, Mr.Bando, charging up to Balalaika, trying to kill her, but fails as Balalaika was skilled enough to take down one simple men and deflects useless attack from behind...and killing him for good, which gave Rock hard time breathing to sleep...and heard some echo voices beginning to sound louder and louder...like if those voices were from Revy and (YN)...

Revy: Rock! Rock!

(YN): Rock! Wake up, you alright?!

Rock: H-Huh??! Shit...what happen??!

(YN): You were sleeping, and all of sudden you somehow was having some nightmare.

Revy: Yeah, you started to sound like a old Buick engine, don't drink too much.

(YN): Yup, anyways, if I were you, I would get your mind together.

Revy: Yup, shits about to hit the fan, we're moving.