Chp.13

-AUTHOR POV-

So, let's take a look and tell you guys how Jane was being chased, so that guy, Elvis...

Hired a guy from Florida, who happens to be Russell...

He asked him to go over to Roanapur and find some group of people to hunt down Jane and bring her back alive with a bounty of $1,000, which turns out that Russell thought he can take care of it real simple, but hey, it's Roanapur, people right the...

He asked him to go over to Roanapur and find some group of people to hunt down Jane and bring her back alive with a bounty of $1,000, which turns out that Russell thought he can take care of it real simple, but hey, it's Roanapur, people right there don't give a shit what he says, so they'll have to go after Jane their own way...
.
.
So now that everything is settled, we then take back to Revy, (YN) and the others, who have Jane with her and help her escape and leave Roanapur for good according to Eda plan...which it didn't go well on the final, knowing the torpedo boat...is not on the dock...so Revy and them go to a building near the dock and to have them contact Dutch and Benny about their job...

Rock: Want some beer Eda?

Eda: Thats just tasting  piss for me, although, voiding help notice those bottles over there though-

Revy: Hey that's Dutch's l, don't even dare think about it bitch, even so lay one finger on it I'll kick your ass and shove a bottle in you as well!

Eda: Fuck you too.

Rock: Will Jim Beam do?

Eda: Meh, why not.

(YN): And if that's not enough for her majesty, there's plenty of toilet water back there.

Then, Revy and (YN) got signal and call from Dutch..

Dutch: Revy, (YN), you there? Eda too?

Revy: Yup, she's here.

(YN): Sorry for cutting you up like that.

Dutch: That's alright, so about the job, heard it got pretty ugly.

(YN): Yea don't worry, for now is good, we got Eda and weapons here...

Revy: Also two useless ones to deal with.