Chp.19

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Ginji: It's been fun...farewell!

Revy: Fuck!

Ginji raises his sword up...and was about to end Revy for good and Revy closing her eyes, not even believing she's about to die here and now...

Revy Mind: Well shit...I think this is it...I'm done for good...Heh...I guess (YN) didn't made it in time when I called him...damn...I'm never gonna get to have a drink with him when we go back...Well, it's alright, he'll be able to drink with me on my grave....(YN)...it's been one hell of a ride...I'm really gonna miss our fun times together...even with you of course...Heh, my dumb Ass didn't even got the chance to even say how much I adore you and cared for you...didn't even wanted to be your partner, I want to be more than just that....but it's too late....so again...goodbye, see you at the flip side, and make sure you take good care of Rock, and the others too...
.
.
.
As Revy shuts her eyes and ready to accept her death....
.
.
Suddenly...she heard Ginji grunt loudly....and then, she slowly open her eyes...and yet to see somehow, a machete that has gone through Ginji's chest, stabbing him all the way in....as he spat out blood, and loosing blood as well, as he then slowly gets up, and to back away and to drop his knees to the ground, and dropping his sword...and to say one final words...

Ginji: ...Y-Yukio...

And to drop dead on the floor...

Revy: What the??

She then looks back, and to see surprisingly, (YN) came just in time, and for him to be the one, who toss that machete to Ginji, to save Revy...

(YN): That was close.

Revy: (YN)!

Rock: (YN)!

(YN): Rock! Revy!!

(YN) rushes over to Revy, and to help her out, picking her up and holding her onto his arms...

(YN): Rev, you alright?!

Revy: Y-Yea, I'm fine...Thanks, (YN)...

(YN): You welcome...

Revy blushes and softly smiles, very relief that she is still alive once again, and yet is able to be with (YN) again....and to lean her head against (YN)'s chest, and (YN) smiling....then, Yukio walks up to Ginji, and to pull out the machete out from him, and holding it...

Rock: Yukio!

Yukio: ...Why...why did this have to come to this?

Rock: ...Everything became distorted when you lied to yourself, you wanted this, but you were too smart to believe it.

Yukio: ...11.

Rock: Hm?

Yukio: ...That's the number of people, who have been killed under my orders last night when I toss my dice...

Rock: Believe me, our city's full with people with blood on their hands.

Yukio: Now that I've woken up and realize, that your city doesn't have a place for me...I apologize for having troubles you.

She then turns around to the view ocean, and then to point the machete at her neck...

Yukio: It's best...if I just bring this to an end, and now.

Revy: Rock don't look at her! Look at us!

It was too late....Rock manage to see Yukio decapitate herself with the Machete....and after she does, her body collapses on top of Ginji's....
.
.

(YN): ...Sorry you have to see that Rock, I know it's hard but...she wanted this.

Rock: I know (YN)...I know...

Revy: ...You'll be alright?

Rock: ...Yea, I'll be fine, thanks guys...now come on, I'll start the truck.

Rock then goes over to the truck and starts it, (YN) Carries Revy onto his arms, as Fevy says...

Revy: Hey, (YN)...

(YN): Yeah?

Revy: ...Are we still having some Jack Daniels once we get to Roanapur...like you said?

(YN): Of course we are.

Revy: Heh, good...I really wanna take it easy on myself, drink, and rest with you.

(YN): Heh, well now, since when did you become soft?

Revy: W-Well you know *blushing* since...bah! Whatever, all I know is that I...sort of have a soft spot...is that...weird for ya?

(YN) smiles at her, and to then pick her up and carry her on his arms..

Revy: H-Hey!

(YN): Heh, not at all babe. And now that everything is over...we can finally go back home, and spend some time together at last.

Revy softly blushes, and then to smile and to rest her head to his chest and say...

Revy: Yeah...I like that, a lot.

-END OF CHAPTER 19-