Chp.12

-AUTHOR POV-

So as we left off, Revy, (YN), Eda, Rico and Yolanda have saved these young lady, Jane, who later on we get to know more information about her, her full name is Janet Bai, or in short "Jane" or "GreenBack Jane" anyways, she's a professional Monet counterfeiter from from India, where she's born. Now, here's what has been going on with her,  those men that were chasing her are from the Nouveau Laredo Cartel, branch of the Gerolomo familia based out of Florida, she was hired from them to fabricate old bills that our out of calculation, her design team were scattered around the world, she's the leader, those men were losing patience and wanted things quick and her to finish the hills faster, which she doesn't work like that, she only accepted the job cause she would be able to make perfect counterfeit money...and they kiss their deadline by quite significant margin, she refuse to compromise, and that's how she got into this mess, so all she can is leave Roanapur, and with Eda's help, she asked Jane to go over and stay motels that are usually the morgue, and with Eda helping Jane out, Revy and (YN) we're really concern on what Eda is plotting about...and Yolanda on it as well...
.
.
.
.

-LATER-

Later that day, it was night, at the Yellow Flag, Revy and (YN), alongside with Eda of course, we're drinking, and yet Revy and (YN) we're still concerned on what Eda was plotting about asking Jane of this "help"

(YN): Okay Eda, enough games, you're playing dirty, I can see it.

Revy: Yeah! If you're playing tricks, and getting money, your giving us half!

Eda: It's like I said, you gotta be patient with stuff like this, you cook before you eat.

Revy: What's that suppose to mean?!

Eda: It's like the slot machines at the casino, it won't pay right away but if you wait till right moment, coins come pouring out.

(YN): What are you even planning anyways?? That look is making me more fucking concern and making me inpatient, just fess up already.

Eda: Oh come on, don't forget I worked with the original trickster, a man who made water into wine and walked on the sea of Gal-lie, So I'm guessing you called Rock to bring the car over? Let's go.

(YN): Eh?! Hey hold it!

Revy: Eda you bitch!

(YN): Eda!

So, they followed Eda as they exited the bar, as they did, they walk over to the alley way, and to find Rock on Benny's car parked, waiting for them, and so they entered the car, and Eda directed Rock to drive off to a different alley way, minutes later, thEh arrive...

Eda: Okay, this should be good here.

Rock: So, what's so special about this spot?

(YN): Beats me, Eda don't wanna tell us Jack shit about what she's plotting.

Revy: Yea, the hell are we even going here?!

Eda: If you two would just shut up and wait, then something very convenient is gonna happen for us.

Rock: You know, you have a way of making things sound immoral, like what are we even waiting for?

Eda: By my calculation, I'd say 1$ million, give or take, heheh.

Rock: Of course that's what's gonna happen, it's definitely gonna be a gunfight.

(YN): *sighs* I'm not even in the mood for a showdown.

Revy: I am, and the nun here is being blinded by her own greed, so what's and who's coming Huh? No one Eda.

Eda: Oh come on, there's no reason to get all bent out of shape just cause your bored, ain't that right Rocky boy?