Final Chapter

-AUTHOR POV-

We then left off as Revy then found herself seeing (YN) in the bathroom taking a showering, and took a peek and saw something good about him...his body of course, and that made Revy feel a bit naughty. So, she heard (YN) getting off from the shower, and she then try to make a impression for him, she quickly took off her shorts, and shirt, boots and socks as well as she then leans again the wall behind...(YN) then exits the bathroom with a towel around his waist, and then to then find Revy half naked in front of her...

(YN): O-Oh, hey Rev, didn't even heard nor notice you coming in.

Revy: oh don't play with me honey, I know you heard me loud and clear~

(YN): Heh, alright then, off with it.

Revy: What?

(YN): You know what I'm talking about, that look you're giving, what's up?

Revy: Oh, nothing you...trynna...enjoy our day off~

Revy then approaches to (YN) close, as she calmly places both her hands towards his hard chest...

Revy: My, how much I miss touching your body~

(YN): I know you do, and as for me...I miss doing this~

(YN) swings his palm and to slap Revy's cheeks behind, which cause her to moan and biting her bottom lip...

Revy: *giggles* getting rough I see, me like~

(YN): Hehe, course you do~come here~

Revy and (YN) both wrapped each other's arms around, and then to land some kisses to their lips, and to then start making out afterwards, as they do, they began to feel each other's tongue as well, (YN) also firmly grabbing Revy's ass and slapping it couple of times with both hands...then, Revy slowly slides her hand down, and in (YN)'s towel, and then to grab his member, and to feel it hard and big, and she began to slowly stroke it...

Revy: Hehe, well well, you were hiding it from me, weren't you baby~

(YN): H-Hehe, not really...

Revy: Heh, suuure~

Revy slowly crouched down to the ground, and to slowly take off (YN)'s towel off from him, and to see his dick pop out, as she gave a hard blush, grinning to see how big it looked...

Revy: Oh my, so biiig~

Revy began to give some strokes to (YN)'s dick, and then to place it in her mouth and began sucking it, as she began bopping her head slowly...

(YN): Ooh fuck~~oh yeah~feels good~

Revy: Mmmm~

(YN): *panting* Fuck your mouth feels good~oh fuck yeah~~

(YN) places his hand behind Revy's head, and to hold her hair and began to slowly humo his dick in her mouth...

(YN): Oh yeah, I know you like that, don't you~

Revy: Mmhmm~

(YN): Yeah I know you do~

(YN) kept on humping Revy's mouth, afterwards, he then takes his dick out as Revy was drooling with bunch of salvia around her mouth...

Revy: *giggles* Lets see you like this more~

Revy then un-ties her bra, exposing her breast to (YN), as he then gets closer to his dick, and then to place his culture between them, holding her breast and to slowly stripe his dick with them..