Chapter 3

Song: Wrapped Up by Travie (???) McCoy

Kirsten}

[Lunch Time ; 2 weeks later ]

22...31...04...Yes!

Opening the metal locker, I quickly pulled out my lunch bag before setting my bag into my locker carefully.

I had promised Emberly that I'd meet her in the cafeteria. I just didn't know how I was going to keep that promise when I barely even knew my way around the tables. Always unwelcomed, I'd sneak upstairs to the roof and watch the clouds move across the sky as I ate my food.

Walking down the empty hall, I stopped in front of two gray doors. Noises and voices could be hears from inside, laughter and yelling reaching my ears. Sighing, I reached over and started to pull the door open.

The first thing I could say was there were too many people for my liking. Each table was filled to the prime, some girls having to sit in laps of boys at the table they'd want to sit in. Apples and glops of a mushie, grayish substance flew around the room, yells following close behind.

This. Was. A. Living. Nightmare.

Spinning on my heel, I turned to leave until I felt to large hands grip onto my forearms. My white shirt dropped down lowly as the hands started to drag me back the other direction. My black sports bra probably showing, I gave a little shriek.

"You hear that? She's a screamer, " a familiar voice boomed.

"Now, don't tease her too much, " the other answered back.

"Al...Alex, John?"

Coming to a stop in the middle of the cafeteria, they came into view and ruffled my hair. Teasing smiles lit their faces as the tightened their hold on my arms. I didn't like the look in their eyes...

"What are you guys doing, " I whispered, my head lowering as I saw many pairs of eyes on us 3.

"Collecting you, babe."

Babe? "For what?"

"For lunch of course!"

It wasn't a second later that I was lifted up in the air and tossed easily onto their shoulders. My lunch bag taken away once I was securely settled with my butt in the air for all to see. Face lowered to the ground, I kept whining and hitting their backs.

"Al..Alex, John stop it! Let me down, let me down!"

They just chuckled and seemed to run faster, causing me to stop hitting and tighten my hold on them so I couldn't fall. This was the worst ride ever! But... it was exhilarating and also sorta . . . Fun.

A laugh erupted from my chest as they continued to shout nonsense the whole time.

"You blockhead, watch out for that kid!"

"The kid could kiss my ass for all I care," Alex hollered.

"Like anyone would do that."

"Oh, and they'd kiss your ass instead of my pale white ass?! What's so good about your flat ass?!"
When did the topic turn to asses? I couldn't stop laughing, my chest aching as I tried hard to stop. I couldn't breath... oh gosh.

"Excuse me? My British, bubble butt is way better then you're Aussie ass!"

"Who you calling an Aussie?!"

"You, you dimwit!"

Alex growled lowly.

"I'm not an Aussie!"