1.

Y/L/N: YOUR LAST NAME
Y/N: YOUR NAME
E/C: EYE COLOR
H/L: HAIR LENGTH
H/C: HAIR COLOR

Y/L/N: YOUR LAST NAME Y/N: YOUR NAMEE/C: EYE COLORH/L: HAIR LENGTHH/C: HAIR COLOR

Y/N L/N

IT WAS mid-summer and the hot sun was shining down on me and my Mom. We walked into the brown grocery shop, the sign reading Red General Store. It was no longer red, dirt covered most of the building and it didn't look fresh and new as it used to say in the window. Mom grabbed a cart and we went down the long aisle, grabbing a few things on the way.  Mom's long dark hair was tied into a ponytail, and she pushed the cart ahead of me.

"Do you need these?" She held up the canned coke. "Yes I do need those." I grabbed it from her and placed it into the cart. We continued to grab groceries for our apartment at South Seas, and we soon came out with bags. The walk wasn't far from here to our apartment, maybe 15 -20ish minutes was all it took. We made it to the cross walk, our bright blue sign for our apartment was seen in the distance. Mom pressed the dirty button, and we waited for the walk sign to pop up on the other side. The red hand gleamed at us and I watched the cars zoom by us.

I've have been living here with Mom for a while now. I guess ever since I was around 3 we moved here. I don't remember much from my childhood life, just enough to know that my old dad was a great guy.

He passed away a while ago, but Mom never told me how he died. She simply said it was his age, but I was smarter than that. He was only 37.

I glanced over and noticed a unfamiliar car parked in front of my hotel, South Seas. A good looking teenager was by the rundown car that had a bike tied to the roof. He looked about my age, 16 maybe even 17.

I couldn't help but look away. His jet black hair stuck up a little at the very end, and it looked extremely fluffy and it had a little curl to it. He also had beautiful dark tan skin that gleamed in the sunlight. Damn, I thought, He's really cute.

He was wearing a light blue tank-top and baggy jeans. And a pair of grey Nikes.

I was simply wearing baggy jeans and a black cropped tank top. It was a summer day but jeans still was appropriate.

The sign buzzed, and we hurriedly walked across the street. Mom noticed the car that was parked with the unfamiliar people. Mom stepped one foot on the side walk and hurriedly walked over to the duo.

My mom was always really nice with people. She probably was gonna give them her usual warm welcoming. I quickly followed behind, my hair bouncing as I ran to catch up with her.

The cute boy noticed us walking towards him and glanced our way. He finished taking his bike down and dropped it to his side, staring at me. His brown eyes met mine, and he nudged his mother and pointed at me. He whispered something into her ear, eying me suspiciously.