18.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

After Daniel dropped me off, I handed him the $20. After I gave it to him, he had this cheeky grin and drove off. I rolled my eyes and walked into the house. "I'm home!" I yelled through the house. "Oh no she's back!" I heard Johnny yell. "Yeah, I am back you stupid-"

"Hello dear!" Laura said to me. "Did you have fun?" She asked me. I nodded. I heard running down the stairs. "Y/N, don't move and close your eyes." I heard Johnny call. "I sighed and just did it. "You better not do anything that will scare me, or I swear-" I heard shuffling and a laugh. "Don't worry, now open." I opened my eyes to see Johnny wearing a full-on suite. I mean, not what I expected to see but it's better than being scared. He turned around and rolled his eyes. "Mom said it was the best for me, even though I look like a sissy."

"No, you don't. I think you look handsome." She said. He scoffed. "What do you think Y/N? Does it look good?"

I was trying to hold it in, but it didn't go well. I burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, but." I fell to the floor laughing. "See! This is why I didn't want to show her!" Johnny complained.  I got up and wiped my tears. "Why are you dressing up like that anyway?" Johnny shrugged. "Mom can tell you."

"Well, we're having a dance at the Country Club, and Johnny..." She gave him that look to finish it. Johnny sighed. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to it." I raised my eyebrow. "Why don't you just take Ma with you?" I asked. "Well, I don't want to be stuck with her the whole dance." I laughed. "Sure, but what am I going to wear?" Laura stood up and clapped. "Yay! I already found you one that will look so good on you! Come I'll show you!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs. Johnny whispered, thank you, which I returned by whispering back, your welcome.

She dragged me up the stairs and opened the door to the closet. She turned around and looked at me. "Close your eyes!" She told me, digging through her clothes. "Again?" I groaned but did so. I heard her shuffle her feet over to me. "Here open your eyes." I opened my eyes to see a beautiful dress

(Ya'll gonna look segsy)

I did a spin with the dress

I did a spin with the dress. It was so pretty. "Oh, my goodness, it's beautiful. I love it so much! Thank you!" She smiled. I'm glad you like it. It's coming up this Saturday. It's going to be from 8pm to 10pm. Is that alright?" Laura asked me. "It's going to be perfect!"

~

The next day I went to school, as usual. I told Johnny about the dress and all he had to say to that was nice. Typical as usual but, whatever. I'm sure he'll have a lot more to say when we actually go in 2 days. It was kind of weird going with Johnny because we dated for a couple years together but we would soon have to get over that.

So here I am, sitting under a tree with Daniel, discussing our test coming up. "Are you sure you're ready for the test? Because last time I checked you weren't even paying attention in science class." He got up from laying down and looked at me. "And what makes you say that?" I laughed. "Because you're always looking at Ali that's why!" He sighed and was about to lay down but stopped himself. He had a big grin on his face. "What now?" I said. "So, you're looking at me during science class?" I rolled my eyes and threw grass at his face. He laughed and laid back down.

I layed down next to him looking up. Out of the corner of my eye, I swear I could of saw him looking over at me and smiling. I sat up for a moment and looked forward. I groaned and laid back on the grass face first. "What's wrong?" He asked. "The devil herself is coming." I said, sitting up. "Lord help me..." I mumbled. He sat up and I got the best idea yet. I dramatically fell into Daniel's lap. "Pretend I'm dead." I said. I closed my eyes. All I heard from him was a laugh.

"Hey Daniel." I heard Ali say. "Oh, hey Ali." 

"I was wondering if you would like to go to the Country Club with me." I heard Daniel scratch the back of his head. "Sure, I would love to. When is it?" He asked. "Saturday, it starts at 8, see you there." She turned to leave but stopped.

"And one more thing, why is she laying on your lap?"

"She fell asleep." Daniel said. No I'm dead you bimbo. "Oh ok.. did you here who adopted her?" Ali said. "Uh yeah I know." Daniel said calmly. "Johnny Lawrence. The bully. Doesn't that make you upset with her?" Daniel laughed. "Why would that make me upset with her? She's happy so I'm happy." He gently stroked my hair. "Whatever. I'll see you on Saturday. I heard a kissing noise and almost actually died.

"She's gone." He said, still stroking my hair. "You see why I don't like her?" I said, sitting the same way, but I opened my eyes. "She's so snippety and hates me for what reason?" I said, almost to loud for her to here. Daniel stayed quite, while I talked, for reasons I don't know.

"Oh Daniel." I said.

"Hmm?"

"I'm going to the country club to." I said. "What!" He said sitting up and letting me fall. "Ow.." I said. "You are? With who?" He asked. I got up and brushed the grass off my body. "With Johnny. I got a dress and everything." He smiled. "Well at least I can hang with you." He brushed me hair, getting the grass out. "No, your on a date." I put my finger in his face. "Your stuck with her."

He groaned. "Come on please!" He begged me, giving me puppy eyes. "Fine, but make sure you don't spend that much time with me. It's a date, remember?" He nodded. Daniel liked Ali, but he didn't think he liked her the way he liked Y/N.

                   ‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.