2.

Y/N L/N

Y/N L/N

WE LEFT the Mc Donalds drive way, blasting the 80's music through our car. I put on my black shades with my mom, gently bobbing my head to the song.

"Do you have a bathing suit to wear?" She asked me as she reached her hand into the bag and threw a fry in her mouth.

"I think so, it's like a maroon color."I grabbed a handful of fries, shoving them into my mouth. She hummed in response. "That one is very pretty. Now stop eating the fries."

I looked over at her as I put the last one in. "Fine."

We pulled into the parking lot and I grabbed the drinks and she grabbed the food. We walked in through the gate and up the stairs. She unlocked the door and left it open for me. I walked in and shut the door and plopped the food down at the table and I grabbed my coke and cheeseburgers.

Mom opened the fridge and grabbed the ketchup bottle and placed it on the table as I unraveled the burger.

"What are you gonna do when I head to the beach?" I ask, taking a bite. She sat down across from me, crossing her legs.

"Probably just gonna go out." She shrugged, taking a bite from her food.

"Like what?" I said, eat another fry.

"Things. Now go get ready you can bring the food with you." I nodded, putting the burger and fries away in the bag and getting a canned coke for Daniel.

I placed it on the table and glanced at mom who was rummaging through the fridge, looking for something.

"Is Freddie taking you?" She asked, closing the fridge and going to the dishes.

"Yeah he's gonna drive me and Daniel."

She nodded, not looking away from the dishes. I went into my room and opened my closet, looking for the bathing suit. I saw the maroon color and grabbed in, also grabbing my old hat that was black.

I slipped into the two piece, putting shorts on over it. I grabbed my sunglasses, towel, and a hat just in case. It was a black snap back one. I put it on backwards with the glasses, posing to myself, sticking my tongue out.

I grabbed a rubber band and put my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed a shirt for now that was white with a yellow smiley face and threw it over.

I got my tote bag and put everything I needed in there, also grabbing my boom box before leaving my room.

"What time is it?" I yell.

"6:46!" My mom yells back.

I slipped my flip flops on, running to the kitchen.

"Be back by midnight!"

She walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "Have fun. By the way you look sexy."