15.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

After several more weeks staying in the hospital, the doctor finally said I could leave. I really wanted to leave this place. I never got any sleep.

The guy to the right always was up till 2:30 in the morning and had fairly loud conversations on his phone and played very loud tv shows. Then the seat to the left was a lady. But she snored, very loudly I may add.

I could move my arms, I mean I could for a while but they wanted to make sure that I was "spectacular." Honestly, no one mentioned who was paying for this. So, I didn't need to worry. Well, maybe not yet.

Johnny's mom was going to pick me up and take me back home with her and Johnny. I really wanted to go to Mr. Miyagi. Ask if he will adopt me. I hope he does. If not, well, let's no worry about that yet.

The nurse opened the curtain and smiled at me, which I returned. "Ready to go?" She asked, filling out some papers and gently placing them on the bed. "Yup." I removed the sheets and stood up. She simply giggled to herself and gently grabbed my arm and led me to the front.

We made it to the front gates and I saw Johnny and Mrs. Lawrence waiting there for me. I looked at the nurse and she nodded with approval. She let go of my arm and I ran to Johnny. He smiled and opened his arms for me.

He hugged me back tightly and he laughed

He hugged me back tightly and he laughed. "Good to have you back Y/N." "Good to see you to Lawrence." We stayed like that for a little bit longer and we both let go. There was a huge smile on my face. "Ready to go, Y/N?" Mrs. Lawrence asked. A smile was on her face to. I nodded excitedly and raced Johnny to the car. He obviously let me win but it was still funny. 

~

We drove over to Mr. Miyagi's house first, so we can see the whole situation happening. We pulled into the dirt road and I hopped out of the car. The house was completely painted, as well as the fences. The scenery has definitely changed. I walked to the back to see everything looking amazing.

New bonsai's were planted, as well as other trees and bushes. "Mr. Miyagi?" I asked. Looking around the area. "Who is there?" A deeper voice asked. The man came out of the house. Miyagi didn't recognize me at first but he did a moment after. A big smile on his face grew. "Y/N!" He cackled and I ran over to hug him. He smelled like salty lake water.

"Good to see you Y/N. Hope your doing ok?" It was more of a question but I nodded with a laugh. "I'm doing alright. But I need to ask you something. Where is Daniel-"

He cut me off by releasing from the hug and walking inside. I followed behind him. "He was on a date with that Ali girl. I told him you would be coming soon. He didn't believe. He said I shouldn't keep Ali waiting. That was yesterday night. Hasn't showed up today. Probably won't." He explained. Sitting down on a cushion that layed on the floor.

I sat next to him, just looking at him. "He's being a real pain in the ass." I said taking a sip of the tea Miyagi gave me. "Apparently I'm not that important to him. I just want to drop out of this whole karate thing." Miyagi waved his hand. "Aye, don't worry about that. You have more things to worry about. Like who will adopt you?"

I looked up from my cup into his eyes. "Well I was thinking-"

"Y/N-"

"Maybe you can adopt me see-"

"Y/N..."

"Then we can live together here and you can train me and-"

"Aye!" He raised his voice a little stopping me from my sentence. "Only kids under 6 can be adopted. It's the Okinawa Law." He took a sip of tea. He placed the cup down and sighed. "I'm sorry." I sat there, looking at the floor. Tears stung at my eyes. "Y/N.." I sat up and walked out of the room, not even bothering hearing what he has to say. I wiped the tear that fell from my eye when I got to the car. Johnny looked at me with sympathy in his eyes.

"You can go now." I said quietly. The car drove away to the Lawrence house. My thoughts swirling around. Daniel doesn't care about me anymore, so what should I do? I could join Cobra Kai with Johnny, or just ignore it all. But who should adopt me? Lucille didn't want to adopt me. I could tell.

I was shaken from my thoughts when Johnny side hugged me, gently pulling me to him. I rested my head on his shoulder. He really was amazing. He didn't have to say anything and he could just comfort me for hours. He had been really nice to me for some months now.

Wait. That was it. Johnny's mom can adopt me. They're rich enough to take a child in. I'm sure they can. My head jolted up which came with a groan from Johnny. "Ow." He whispered to himself, rubbing his head.

"Mrs. Lawrence!" I said loudly with excitement. She looked in the mirror of the car. "Yes?" I looked over at Johnny for a moment. "Well I was thinking maybe you could adopt me. There is no one else really who could adopt me and I really don't want to go with my Aunt or some random stranger but only if it's ok with you guys of course." I said rather quickly. The car came to a stop at a red light and she turned her body behind.

"You really want to be adopted by us?" She asked, a little excitement in her voice. I nodded. I looked towards Johnny who seemed surprised yet happy. "Well alright then!" She laughed with a huge smile on her face. I laughed to and hugged Johnny. "Let's go home and go book that adoption." Huge smiles were on all of our faces.

~

That evening was something special to me. To Johnny. To my new family. We all went home and ate dinner together. She made pasta with marinara sauce and meatballs. It was delicious. Mrs. Lawrence or Laura, showed me my bedroom. It was right across from Johnny's and the bathroom was just down the hall. Johnny said that it was Monday tomorrow, and I should probably go to school. I didn't want to but again, I should go.

I looked at my clothes I had. I didn't have a lot, just a couple t shirts, shorts, pants, and a sweatshirt. I simply put out a black sweatshirt with some Jean shorts. Should be ok. I thought. I opened my door and knocked on Johnnys door. "Come in." I heard his voice say. I slowly opened the door and found Johnny punching and kicking the air.

"Oh ok I see, training for the tournament?" I asked, sitting on his bed. He nodded, wiping the sweat off his forehead. "Your not joining right?" He asked, continuing to do his training. I didn't answer at first, but simply looked at the floor. "Right?" He asked, his voice a little more louder. "I don't know." I said, falling on his bed. "I don't want to bring down Miyagi's name. With only one fighter, we don't stand a chance." He stopped and sat on the bed. "Well it could be dangerous." I sat up. "Well your doing it."

"Yeah well I'm a boy, with a whole team." I laughed at him. "What's that supposed to mean, I'm a boy." I mocked in his voice. "I don't sound like that." He said, standing up. "Yeah you do." I said smiling. "Ok fine, go against me." He said. He got into fighting position and cocked a eyebrow at him. "If your so much stronger than a boy come fight me."

I stood up and tried to copy him. He sighed and walked over to me. He fixed my position and walked back. "Ready?" He said. I nodded slowly. He walked to me and did a spin around me. I looked around confused and felt arms wrap around my waist. I squealed and tried to run but was lifted into the air. "Hey!" I yelled. He threw me onto his bed and laughed. "That's what you get."

"Your mean Lawrence." I said laughing. I threw a pillow at him but he caught it. He smiled and laughed. "Well your just as mean, Lawrence."

              ‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Almost at 500 reads! If you can please vote it will support me a bunch. Thanks again for everything. I couldn't of done it without you. ♥️

Meet Y/N Lawrence everyone!