11.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵

It was midday, and the heat was unbearable. The sun shown high and the humidity was unlike anything else. The old rusty truck drove through an old abandoned place, that had dirt roads and a train track. The truck pulled into a parking lot, that was fenced off. It had many cars that had lint and dust.

I was sweating like a pig, hoping to get some air conditioning in the house. But it didn't look like I would. The older man stepped out of the truck, followed behind by me and Daniel. All of our skin was glossy like, from the sweat that dripped down from our faces.

"Time to start training." The older man exclaimed, walking to the back of the house. "Much work need to be done, tournament here before you know it." He disappeared into the back, leaving the two teenagers alone. The house was definitely old, the white colored house started to become grey and brown from the dirt. The once bright red roof started to become less bright. The windows were dirty and a tall, dead tree swayed in the wind. The fence too was also very old and rustic. But, overall it was a nice piece of property. There were four cars, each was special in its own color. One was black, yellow, a sort of a cyan and light green.

Remembering the previous night, I would be staying here with Mr. Miyagi. I would be happy here, because I would have someone who is pretty much family. "Hey this is a nice car." Daniel said, snapping me out of my thoughts. He leaned into the light yellow car, taking a look inside. I walked to his side glancing in as well. "Yeah it looks cool."

Behind the two, Miyagi smiled and walked closer to the pair, dropping down a bucket of water with two sponges. "Oh I forgot to give this to you last night." Daniel reached into his back pocket and pulled out the cloth. "No, you keep. You to, Y/N." I nodded and grabbed mine from out of my pocket.

Mine was different from Daniel's but it still had the same design. My headband was black with a white design while Daniel's was the opposite. It was sort of like Yin and Yang. "Are you two ready?" The man asked. I nodded excitedly. "Yeah I guess so." Daniel replied, not as much excitement than me.

"Must talk." Miyagi patted our shoulders and bent down. Me and Daniel exchanged a look but copied his actions. "Walk on rod. Walk right side, safe. Walk left side, safe. Walk in the middle, sooner or later..." He made a crushing sound and closed the palm of his hand. "It will squish just like grape. Here karate same thing, either karate do yes, or karate do no. You karate do guess so, just like grape. Understand?" He looked at both of us, glancing back and forth between us. "Yeah I guess so." Daniel answered for both of us.

"Now ready?" He looked at me for a response. "Yes." I answered. He smiled and looked at Daniel. "Yeah I'm ready." Miyagi contemplated that answer but nodded a few seconds later. The trio rose to their feet. I stared at Miyagi, waiting for the first directions for our training. "Must make sacred pact. I promise I will teach karate back to my part." He turned Daniel around and tied the cloth around his forehead. "I say, you do. No question. Same go for you to Y/N." I smiled and nodded. He finished tieing Daniels and went over to me. I gave him the cloth and turned around for him.

"Now for you. I promise I will not let you get hurt and you will become very strong indeed." I smiled at his words. "Thanks Mr. Miyagi." He smiled back. "Of course." He finished tieing mine and I turned back around to find Daniel's eyes staring at me. He looked away when our eyes met. My cheeks flushed and I looked back at Miyagi, a grin forming on my face.

Miyagi grabbed two sponges that were soaking in the water and placed one each in our hands. The water dripped onto the floor, creating mud. "Now wash all of the cars." I looked over at them. I sighed through my nose. "If I'm going to wash these cars can I at least have a glass of cold water?" I replied walking over to the black car. "I have room temperature water." I sighed yet again. "Of course you do." I mumbled. "Sure why not." I shouted back.