6.

Y/N L/N
buckle up..

WELL I didn't get any sleep. I couldn't. My body really didn't want me to get a good sleep.

Another problem. Mom never came home. When I finally decided to get out of bed and get ready for school, I just assumed the fact that she found herself a boyfriend and never told me. I just hope she wasn't doing you know what with him.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair, putting light makeup on before going out. I wasn't that hungry so I just left with my backpack on, walking over to Daniel's door. I didn't knock, I just began to walk down the steps.

I heard a door open and shut behind me, and someone was behind me, walking down the stairs. I turned my head around and saw Daniel, who gave me a smile. "Why didn't you wait for me?" He asked, walking alongside me now. "I knew you would catch up." I shrug, continuing to walk.

"What's wrong?" He aksed, opening the gate for me as we walked out. "Nothing." I muttered. "No, I can tell. Did I do something wrong last night?" He questioned, looking a little sad.

"No it's not you. It's just that I didn't sleep well." I didn't wanna tell him everything, at least not yet. "Oh." He said. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry." He said quietly, almost like he didn't wanna say it out loud.

"It's fine." I say, shrugging it off and not wanting to talk about it anymore. We made it to school heading to period 3. "It's a A3 day right? So Period 3,1, then 2?" Daniel asked, showing his ID to the supervisor. "Yup. I got History." I said, sighing.

"PE with Freddie." Daniel replied, also sighing. "I don't know anyone in my class." I said, as Daniel began walking me to my class as the bell rang. "Well as teachers usually say, make new friends." He smiled cheekily.

"Yeah yeah go to PE." I shoved his shoulder, and he began walking off.

School was long and boring, as always. When school finally ended, Daniel told me that his mom wanted to meet with him after school at this restaurant Orient Express.

So here we are, outside the small little restaurant. I began walking to the door until I felt a small tug on my wrist. I turn around and find Daniel pulling me a different way, over to a place I didn't wanna see.

"Come on lets go check this out." He said, looking over at the Cobra Kai building. I laughed loudly, yanking my wrist out of his grip. "Yeah right. You couldn't pay me to go in there."

"Y/N..." He whined, grabbing my wrist again. "Please? I just wanna take a quick look."

"Daniel no it's not a good idea-"

"Can't you do one thing for me? I went to the movies with you yesterday!" He said louder, his jaw clenching a little. I gave him a blank stare. "I thought you wanted to go out." I said, a little quieter.