7.

As the bus was approaching the school, the thoughts of last night popped back into Daniels head. He lifted his head off of Y/N's head and she took her head off of his shoulder. I looked out the window, seeing the school approach. I took a deep breath, mentally preparing for the day.

Daniel wanted to tell her about his thoughts, but maybe he shouldn't, not yet. He decided to wait, not sure if he should bring it up.

The bus came to a stop and Daniel hopped up quickly, wrapping his arm around mine. He helped me up and helped me walk outside the bus. I stepped out, looking up at the school. We began to walk, our arms wrapped together. First up was math. We had it together, which was amazing.

I glanced over my shoulder, seeing Johnny at his locker. He shut it, and turned to look at me who walked by, looking down at the cement in front of me. I looked up and met eyes with him. He had a sorrowful look on his face, while mine was mostly angry. He noticed me limping and the scratch on my face. I'm sure he didn't care about Daniel being hurt, just me. He looked away first, and I looked away right after.

We made it to math, and I sat in the very back, hoping no one would want to come up to me. Daniel sat right next to me. He wrote very lightly on the desk,

"You still feeling, ok?"

I looked up at him and smiled and nodded my head. He then erased the message, leaving the shavings on the desk. The bell buzzed loudly, and the male teacher came to the front of the class. The teacher began to talk about math. The pain in my foot was still there, distracting me from everything else happening. And on top of that, my head throbbed with pain. I sighed, resting my head gently on Daniel's shoulder. He was the only person Y/N had, and she didn't want him to leave her.

~

Lunch had just finished, and Y/N was in her English class, tapping her pencil on the desk. Daniel wasn't in this class, so she was left alone. She had a very shy sweet boy next to her. She thought he was cute, but just wasn't her type. He cared very much about Y/N and didn't want her to be sad or anything like that.

Earlier when class first started, he noticed her beat up face and asked if she was ok. Of course, Y/N responded and said she was fine when she wasn't.

The final bell buzzed, and everyone began to pack up their backpacks. I placed my book in my black backpack and zipped it up, throwing it over my shoulder. I tucked my chair in and headed for the parking lot.

I turned the corner, noticing Daniel running out of his classroom. I smiled to myself, going to catch up with him but I stopped. He went up to Ali and began talking and walking with her. I looked at the floor and turned in my track. Jealousy and every other emotion started to flood. I tried to hold it in, but I couldn't. I started to walk quickly, wiping the tears off my face. I kept walking, ignoring my foot telling me to stop walking. I started to sob, in front of everyone who walked past me.

You're an actual idiot for thinking he liked you. Of course, he didn't! He likes the beautiful rich Ali.

Come on, maybe he just wants to tell her that he can't be her girlfriend.

Yeah right, he wants to hook up with her, ask her out.

Well, maybe but he likes Y/N.

In her dreams.

All those thoughts just kept coming. Negative thoughts kept powering through the positive thoughts. I don't even know who to go to. My mom was currently working, and I was certainly not going to Ali.