3.

Y/N L/N

Y/N L/N

I WOKE up to my alarm, buzzing loudly. It was yelling at me saying get the fuck up.

I barely got any sleep from last night. By the time mom came and picked us up and got us at the apartment, it was already past midnight. I don't remember the time but I knew it was late. I laid down still, looking up at my ceiling. It was around 6 so I got about 4 hours of sleep maybe. 

The alarm continued to go off and I sat up and smacked it off. I fell back down and closed my eyes in the silence for another few seconds.

I groan and roll out of bed, stepping out of my room and into the main hallway where the smell of food drifted through the house.

"Are you ready to be a senior?" My Mom said, placing blueberry muffins down at the table.

"Mhm.." I said, barely over a mumble. I wasn't too excited. I mean, yay, last year of High School but the kids in my year gave us a bad reputation and nobody liked them. And I didn't like them either. So, maybe after High School I can finally get away from them. I finished eating the muffins and got up, putting the dish into the sink.

"Would you like me to drive you to school?" My Mom asked. "It's ok I'm gonna walk with Daniel, unless he doesn't want to." She nodded, beginning to clean the dishes off yet again. She just did that yesterday.

I stared for a moment, seeing if Mom wanted to add anything else. I began to walk away and shut the door behind myself when I realized she wasn't gonna add anything else. What to wear, that was the question.

I began digging through my clothes, throwing shirts I hated to the side. I threw on a grey Rolling Stones shirt with some flared jeans. I put in my silver hoops and found a butterfly necklace my mom gave me for my 13th Birthday. I inspected myself in the mirror, turning around and looking at myself Good enough.

I walked to the bathroom and touched myself up, doing my makeup real quick. I brushed through my hair quite aggressively, probably yanking out some strands of hair.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and slowly rolled my shirt off my shoulder. A purple bruise was there, it wasn't too bad but it was noticeable.

I cursed under my breath and put it back over it, finishing up brushing my teeth and spraying some perfume. I walked out and grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoulder. The bruise stung in pain, and I wince a little before I put on the other strap.

"Have a good day alright?" Mom said, on the phone talking to someone.

She blew me a kiss and continued on her call. "Bye Mom." I mumble, walking out the door and shutting the door.

I walked over to Daniel's door and knocked on the door. I threw my backpack off my shoulders and sat near the steps, waiting for him. The backpack stumbled all the way down the stairs, landing near the bottom with a loud clunk. Fuck this is gonna be hard to carry around.