28.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

With that 20 minutes I ate a small snack and watched Johnny beat the shit out of the guy he went against. How much do you wanna bet it's gonna be your crush against your brother? My inner thoughts told me and I knew there was a slim chance that could happen.

Soon after that game they yelled my name up.   "Y/N Lawrence, Bobby Brown, to the stage." It echoed through the speakers and I slowly got up. "You got this Y/N." Daniel patted my shoulder. Mr. Miyagi gave me a pat on the shoulder as well. "Show them who's boss."

I smiled and walked over to the arena, waiting right next to it. It seemed they dimmed the lights and a huge crowd formed. At least 100 people. I thought. No pressure Y/N. I looked into the stands and saw Mom with her camera and her video camera. She noticed me looking at her and gave me her loudest scream. I laughed and gave her a wave. I also noticed Ali was in the stand. I knew why. She was here for Johnny of course. I'll tease him later about that.

I saw Bobby on the other side, who looked at me with this worrying glint in his eyes. I gave him a small smile and he returned one even bigger than the one I gave him. We always were best friends so I knew this match would be a good one.

"Will Y/N Lawrence of the Miyagi Do Karate.." The crowd screamed and I looked over at Johnny who gave me a big smile and a bark. Kreese sent him a glare and Johnny sent one right back at him. 

"Beat Bobby Brown of Cobra Kai." I walked onto the stage and saw Kreese stopped Bobby for a moment. They whispered back and forth and when Kreese stopped talking and pulled away, Bobby's eyes going wide.

Johnny got up from his seat and started to yell and Bobby gave me a glance and began to whisper something back to him. I turned my head and looked at Daniel who gave a shrug. "This is bullshit!" I heard Johnny yell. Hurry up I'm getting anxiety from standing here with everyone watching.. Johnny soon sat down and Bobby came over.

I gave him another smile. "You ready Bobby?" I said, going to my line. He didn't nod, smile, or look at me. "Ok.." I said to myself. "Face, bow." We both bowed to each other, Bobby finally meeting my eyes. I mouthed to him what was wrong but he didn't answer and looked away.

I got into my fighting position and looked over at Johnny who was mouthing something to me. "Don't Fight" Don't fight? He had this look in his eye that was begging for me to just get off the stage. I gave him the smallest nod but I think Kreese noticed.

"Fight!" The guy ran off and the crowd yelled. I waited for a split second before running across the mat. Bobby ran over and tried to kick me but I grabbed his leg and threw it down. He went to sweep my leg but I jumped over it. "What are you doing?" I yelled over the crowd. "You're breaking the rules." He went to punch me and I grabbed his fist, ducking underneath and punching him in the chest.

He cursed under his breath and almost immediately sent a worried look at Kreese. Something is up. It's easy to tell. Bobby would never try to sweep my leg and Johnny was telling me not to fight. Kreese waved Bobby over and he jogged over. "Go to your sensei." The reff said, even though I already was walking over to the duo.

"Something is up." I said. Daniel was watching Cobra Kai intensely trying to read their lips. "Just be careful Y/N. You know what to do." Mr. Miyagi said, also looking over at Cobra Kai.

Bobby walked back up onto the mat and I did the same. He still looked like a scared puppy on the streets. "Ready? Aye!" Bobby ran right after me, catching me off guard. I ran to the side and circled to the other side of the mat. He came back over to me, sending a kick which I blocked easily.