27.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

We went to the next ring, watching everyone and their tactics and how skillful they actually were. The one real team that had a chance was Cobra Kai, and me and Daniel of course. We didn't have to fight for a little bit, so in that time we watched how they each fought.

We were stopped by Bobby, watching him fight. He ducked kick after kick, the other guy not landing a hit. I had my hands over my mouth, watching intensely, and Daniel was biting his nails, looking as if he was in another world.

I snapped out when Bobby shouted. "You're dead meat!" I side glanced at Daniel, who did the same. He then kicked him in the chest, sending him down. Mr. Miyagi looked between Daniel and I, looking at our scared faces.

Johnny was up next and I gave him two thumbs up for support. I had to, he's my brother. The guy went to punch Johnny and Johnny moved his leg around him, kicking him in the head. Daniel turned around, trying to look anywhere else. That was smooth. I thought, watching Johnny go over to Jimmy and Tommy. He gave them both a high five. It looked as if it was an automatic win, seeing the guy couldn't even get up.

Daniel was up next, going against someone from Cobra Kai. I've never seen him before, but the match didn't last long. It took just a few kicks and he was out. It seemed as if the crowd loved Daniel, but who could blame him. He was super cute. And he was the outsider.

I went up next, going against Jimmy. He tried to kick me in the head over and over, but I kept dodging, and soon landed a kick to his torso.

The crowd cheered loudly, the girls especially. "On your lines. Ready? Aye!" Jimmy ran forward kicking me right in the chest. I fell, my head hitting the floor. I rubbed my head but got back up to my line. Definitely getting a headache later. We went again, this time I tried to kick him but he grabbed my leg.

I shook it free and kicked with the other leg but he dodged and tried to punch, but I grabbed his fist and kicked him in the head. "Winner!" Everyone cheered loudly and Jimmy gave me a disgusted look but went back to his Sensei, who gave me another disgusted look.

We watched more games, probably for almost two hours. Johnny went again, the score for him was 2-0 yet again. He kicked him in the balls and he yelled with excitement. That's gotta hurt. I thought.

Daniel then went against a Cobra Kai, it was close, but he soon punched him, and got the win.

I walked over to ring three, seeing Tommy already looking at me. Memories from the party that happened a few weeks ago flooded my brain, which fueled me even more. I walked over and didn't say a word, waiting for the match to start.

Johnny seemed to notice my tension and shifted uncomfortably, looking at me. Daniel noticed Johnny which made him whisper something to Mr. Miyagi. Tommy sighed and looked at Kreese and gave him a thumbs up and he returned.

"Can't wait for sweet sweet revenge." He laughed. I kept quiet, and side glanced at Daniel. He looked just as confused as Mr. Miyagi. "Face me bow, face each other, bow." The ref said. I didn't want to but I knew I had to. I slowly bowed keeping eye contact but Tommy didn't do the same, he just stood there already in fighting position, bouncing up and down like a cocky bitch.

"Aye!" He stepped back and Tommy charged right at me and I backed out of the ring. Tommy smiled, being satisfied by my move.

"Be careful Y/N. You can do this." Mr. Miyagi patted my shoulders. I nodded and walked back in. We went off again and Tommy went for a kick and I dodged. I went to punch and he grabbed it and punched me in the stomach.

I fell to the ground and heard everyone boo. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing, trying to ignore the pain striking in my stomach. I slowly got back up and walked over to my line, Tommy snickering at me. I looked over at Johnny and he nodded, knowing what I wanted to do.

The match started back and Tommy threw a punch and I ducked underneath and ran behind him and punched him in the back, right where the dumb snake was. He cursed and pushed me out of the way to get to his line. I stumbled over a little but jogged over to my position.

He tried to punch me again after the match started back but I grabbed it and moved my leg right over his arm and kicked him in the face. He screamed and stood up, turning his back to me.

"I had to. It runs in the family." I said, giving the Cobra's a wink. Daniel gave me a smile and a small giggle.

"You ok?" Mr. Miyagi asked. I shook my head and immediately grabbed my stomach, returning back to the pain. "It feels like the worst stomach ache I've had."

Mr. Miyagi led me past the Cobra Kai and I watched as Kreese whispered something into Bobby's ear. Johnny gave me a wink, which was hard not to smile back. He always looked so scary and mean but he treated me like his bestest friend.

He sat me at our bench with water. "You can watch Daniel's game from here." I nodded. Daniel walked behind Mr. Miyagi over to Dutch. Before he did he ran over to me and gave me a peck on my forehead. "Feel better."

I looked over at the huge wall where the brackets were. After my fight, I had to go against Bobby. Daniel was below me going against Dutch.  Daniel walked over to the ring and waited for Dutch to come over. He bounced up and down like a child on Christmas would. I guess they do that to look "cool" but I don't see it.

He bowed to the ref but not to Daniel. The fight started and Dutch sent a kick and Daniel barely moved his head over. He kicked again and hit him right in the face. I was ready to run over and help him but he got up and looked over at me to make sure I was still sitting down.

He rubbed his eye and the match started again. He kicked him in the chest and did the same again, securing his spot for the next round.

He came over to me and helped me up. Mr. Miyagi brought over some band aid or whatever and stuck it on Daniel's chest. "Ow." He said, and Mr. Miyagi firmly pressed it down. "Right there, ow."

"I'm surprised I made it this far." Daniel said. I smiled. "I knew you would." I said. Mr. Miyagi laughed. "Make two of us."

"It would be amazing if we won." I nodded. "Way better than amazing." Mr. Miyagi shrugged. "If you can survive Daniel-son."

"Survive? What do you mean survive? I'm not surviving aren't I-" I cut Daniel off. "We gotta go get checked in." I said.

"-But I can't move..." He whined.

"Well you have to come on!"I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the main arena. It was huge, and the stands were being moved to surround it.

We walked over to the desk. "Names?" He asked. "Daniel LaRusso and Y/N Lawrence." Daniel said. He scribbled down something on the sheet.

"Ok Miss Lawrence, you'll be going up first against Bobby Brow in about...." He checked his watch. "20 minutes."

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

Love building up the suspension! See you guys next week for next chapter ;)