4.

Y/N L/N

Y/N L/N

THE NEXT morning I was sleeping softly, until I heard the phone ringing from near my dresser. Forgot to take it out of the room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, throwing the covers off and walking over to the phone. "Hello?" I said groggily, yawning a little.

"Y/N!"

I shot up a little, surprised to hear her voice.

"Laura?" I said, laughing a little. "Hey how are you?" I said, twisting the phone string around my finger.

"I'm good, just miss you is all." I looked down at my finger twisting around the wire. "I do to, but breaking up with him was the best way."

"I know, but maybe we can hang soon. I always enjoy your company." I smiled into the phone. "Yeah, one day we will for sure."

"Alright, go get ready for school." I laughed lightly, looking over at the clock. "Ok, bye Laura."

"Bye bye! Talk to you soon!" I hung up, walking out the room. Johnny's mom was always the sweetest. She's stayed in touch even after our breakup, making sure I was ok and doing well.

Moms door was now shut, signaling she was in bed sleeping, I wasn't that hungry so I simply grabbed an apple and changed. I put on shorts, with a red crop top. I grabbed a black sip up as well, just in case my classrooms were cold. I love summer time, even though sometimes it gets so hot I feel like I wanna die. I pulled on my red converse, grabbing my backpack and heading out the door. I closed the door behind me, walking out to apartment 20.

I knocked three times exactly, waiting for Daniel. The door opened, and I was met with Daniels mom. "Hello!" She said, smiling down at me. "Oh hello. I was wondering where Daniel is?"

"He's in his room, I'll go tell him your here." I nodded, stepping back a little and thanking her. Daniel soon appeared a few minutes later, smiling at me. "Good to see you haven't left me yet."

"Why would you think that?" I said, walking down the stairs with Daniel. "You seemed to have a lot more friends after that party."

"Yeah they're really nice." I said. I yawned again, watching Daniel run in front of me to open the door for me. "I saw ghostbuster was playing later." Daniel said after we crossed the street.

"It isn't Halloween though." I said. "Yeah but it will be fun."

"Are you inviting me to watch a movie with you?" He smiled, looking down at me. "Maybe." He carried the word out, making me laugh a little. "Alright. I'll go watch it with you. When does it start?"

"Right after school it starts so we'll walk there when the bell rings."

I nodded, looking up to see we have already arrived at school. Daniel looked right for cars and I looked left. "Clear?"

"Clear."

We ran across the street, walking in the gates of high school. We wondered the halls for a little, and I showed Daniel where all his classes were, and he simply nodded, taking mental notes of where to head.