22.

‿︵‿︵ ୨♡~♡୧‿︵‿︵.

I woke up to my alarm, buzzing at me to finally get up from my bed. It was 8:30 and we had to leave at 11. I slowly rolled out of my bed, threw my covers over my pillow and got changed. I simply threw on a baggy T-shirt and black workout pants.

I walked downstairs and found there was a note on the fridge. It was mom simply saying that she had to go shopping again. I knew it was Christmas shopping. I opened the fridge and grabbed the milk and I went to the pantry and got some cereal. I ate as quickly as I could, and went back into my bed to relax for a little.

I was tired to say the least. I didn't sleep good at all. Johnny was doing God knows what for the longest time ever probably till 3 AM. He was on a call with his friends or something or he was doing, I don't know what, but he was being loud.

I almost fell asleep in my bed, but luckily the car horn startled me and got me up from my bed, so I walked out and went downstairs.

Johnny was downstairs eating breakfast, and when he saw me, he gave me a polite smile, but he didn't say anything to me. I shot one back in return, and walked out the door and closed it behind me.

"I'm driving" I yelled at Daniel. I heard Daniel groan, but he opened the door for me and I got into the driver seat. "Thank you!" I said.

"Your welcome N/N." Daniel said, closing my door. Daniel was wearing a white shirt with orange sleeves and jean shorts. He also had his headband in his hand.

Miyagi was in the seat next to me, so Daniel had to be in the back for once. "Where are we headed?" I asked.

"Here I'll show you." Mr. Miyagi said.

He pulled out a map and pointed to our destination. "Just follow the color that's blue."

~

The drive was pretty long part from the fact that I kept taking wrong turns and going off the wrong exit, and every other thing I could possibly do wrong. We made it there safely, the car not damaged, but definitely other people angry.

"Oh my goodness, Y/N." Daniel laughed at me. "What?" I snapped back at him playfully. "I don't know, it just seems like you get angry at people a lot."

I got out of the car and slammed the door behind me. "What? It's not my fault that people can't drive properly." Miyagi gave out a big belly laugh. "Just like your mother." I smiled at that, feeling like he knew exactly what I was thinking last night.

"What are we doing exactly?" Daniel asked, standing right next to me.

Miyagi pointed to the top of the truck where a boat was strapped to the top. "Balance." He said. Then we looked over at the lake that was to our left. "In the lake."

"Now come help me Daniel-son." Mr. Miyagi said, reaching up and untying the boat. Daniel patted my head and ruffled my hair before running away from me. I smiled and went into the car and grabbed some chips I snuck into the car. I also grabbed a towel that happened to already be in the truck. I laid it on the floor and threw the snacks on top. Before I closed the door, I noticed my headband was in the truck. I grabbed it and put it on. I also tied my hair up into a pony tail.

I sat down and watched them. "You guys got this right?" I asked, opening the bag of chips. Mr. Miyagi nodded, pretty much holding the entire boat. He placed it on the ground and looked at me. "Now you can push this into the water." I put my chips down and sat up. I first walked over to Daniel and tried to ruffle his hair back.

He ducked out of the way and laughed, running away and hiding in front of the car. I glared at him but eventually pushed the boat into the water. I sat in the boat, waiting for the two boys to hurry up. They came and Mr. Miyagi brought us to the middle of the lake.