Chapter - 11 : The Massacre {Short}

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

M/h/n = muzan's "husband's" name

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

We see muzan frozen in shock after hearing what her "daughter" just said.

Muzan: 'WHAT Y/N LEFT. NO NO NONONO THERE'S NO WAY MY LOVE WOULD LEAVE ME, HE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!'

Haruka after seeing muzan ran towards her and after she was in front of muzan she asked her in a sad tone.

Haruka: *sad* "Mom, why did mister y/n leave so early. I wanted to play more games with him"

Muzan honestly just wanted to kill this brat who is disturbing her when she is trying to find out as to why would her beloved ever leave her, but she controlled herself and asked Haruka in a "sweet" voice.

Muzan: *"sweet" voice* "Haruka, do you know where your dad is?"

Haruka: *look's at muzan for a second then gets into a thinking pose*

Muzan: *staring at her impatiently*

Haruka: *remembers* "oh i know, dad said he's gonna be upstairs for sometime."

Muzan: "okay, you go and play with your toys. I need to have a little "talk" with m/h/n."

Haruka: "ok mom." *Leaves to play somewhere else*

Muzan: *has an emotionless face and starts going upstairs*

Muzan walked for a little while searching for m/h/n. Then after sometime she found him in a room giving some tasks to the maids to do, then muzan looks at the maids.

Muzan: *looking at the maids* "leave, I wish to talk to m/h/n alone."

Random group of maids: "as you wish muzan-sama" *bows down then leaves*

After the maids left m/h/n looks at muzan who was not looking at him and as he was about to say something, she started speaking first in a.................cold and emotionless voice.

Muzan: *cold and emotionless voice* "did you tell y/n to leave?"

M/h/n: "huh, what are you talking about muz-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence as muzan spoke once again in the same cold and emotionless voice.

Muzan: "I asked Did you or did you not told y/n to leave??"

Hearing that tone of voice from muzan causes m/h/n to be a little scared but he still spoke up.

M/h/n: *a little scared* "w-well y-yes, but it was becau-"

That was it, that was all she needed to hear. as soon as he said that muzan cuts one of his arms with such speed that he didn't even notice it until the sound of blood dripping on the floor went to his ear and his senses kicked in again and he fell down on the floor screaming in pain.

M/h/n: "AHHHHHHHHH WHAT DID YO-"

Muzan: *angry* "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!"

Muzan: "BECAUSE OF YOU MY BELOVED IS NOT WITH ME RIGHT NOW, HOW DARE YOU SEPARATE ME AND MY BELOVED YOU FILTHY TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

M/h/n: *scared after seeing her eyes* "w-w-what t-the f*ck*

Muzan: "I'LL KILL YOU, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING HUMAN AHHHHHHHH"

Muzan was consumed by rage and anger and she transformed into her final form.

Muzan: "DIE!!!!!!!!!"

muzan jumps towards m/h/n and starts completely ripping him to shreds and she got completely covered in blood because of this. After a second a maid entered the room and seeing muzan she screamed completely terrified, muzan then killed the maid with her Arm Whips and some more maids entered the room after hearing the screams and they were also killed by muzan. Completely blinded by rage, one by one muzan killed every single person she saw in the mansion, it was a massacre. When she thought she killed every single person their she ordered nakime to teleport her to the infinity castle. But unknown to her one person had managed to survive, the person managed to stay hidden until the massacre was over and when the person came out of their hiding spot. It revealed to be a kid. This kid was non other than Haruka.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: "let me know what you think about this chapter And do you want me to make a "Chapter 11.5" which will be nothing but just telling in detail about what happened to Haruka or you just want me to give a short explanation of what happened to her at the start of "Chapter 12"