chapter three.

⋆ ★ ALREADY GONE ━━━ CHAPTER THREE 

( SEVEN? ) , no man's land.

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     JAMIE AWOKE WITH A GROAN, HEARING LOUD FOOTSTEPS POUNDING ON THE HARDOOWD FLOOR OUTSIDE OF HER BEDROOM. Not to mention the muffled voices coming through the walls. The interns. The blonde sighed tiredly before throwing off her soft covers and opening the door before she too stomped down the hall. That's when she finally heard all yelling that was going on. 

     "Uh, excuse me! Excuse me!" George exclaimed, the water running behind him in the bathroom. "Is that my toothbrush?" 

     Jamie rolled her eyes to the back of her skull once she saw Izzie exit the bathroom in nothing but a tank-top and skimpy underwear. "Ugh, what does a resident have to do to get some goddamn piece around here?" She asked herself quietly. 

     "Hey," Meredith greeted her sister as she finished walking up the steps. "I wrote the next check for her, if I forget, can you put it in the mailbox?" Ellis, Jamie remembered. Every month they had to pay for their mother to stay in this expensive nursing home she insisted she stayed at, yet, the fact that she wasn't lucid enough to make decisions should mean that she shouldn't get to insist she stay there. 

     "Sure," Jamie answered. "I'm not asleep anymore because I was woken up by gigantic elephants raiding the house!" She yelled, directing her voice in the direction of the other two interns. "You know, when I moved in, I wasn't aware I would be living with elephants. Apparently, we're in a circus, Meredith."

     "We have a shift," Was the younger sister's reply with a slight shrug. "And be nice. You'll get used to it, James."

     "Okay, well I don't want to get used to it but now I'm up. And what was George yelling about in the bathroom?" 

     "He's embarrassed," Izzie answered, coming into the hallway still in just a tank-top and some underwear. "He doesn't want me parading around in my underwear while he's naked."

     Jamie smirked at the girl before saying, "Hello, Kitty." She then went to lower her voice and asked the other blonde, "Is George gay? I don't know, he seems kind of... you know." Jamie laughed a bit. 

     "That sounds like a great question that you can ask him." Izzie smiled in return. "George! Jamie has a question for you!"

     "I'm still naked in the shower!" Was his muffled response. 

     "Oh, grow up, George!" 

     Jamie nodded and let out a sigh before slipping out of the hall. "Great chat, Izzie." 

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     "You are the first person they see in the morning." Bailey walked through the intern's locker room with Jamie by her side. "You say please, you say thank you. You apologize for waking them up. You make them feel good about you."