chapter thirty-four ( from the vault )

⋆ ★ ALREADY GONE ━━━CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR 

( BITCH ) , physical attraction... chemical reaction.

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

KATHRYN HARPER MOVED TO SEATTLE TO GET AWAY FROM DRAMA. She did not want to get stirred up into more. Her family was a mess to say the least due to the fact that her mother had passed away and no one had the decency to tell her, and then there was her dad who was off getting other women knocked up, God only knows where.

Now being here at Seattle Grace had things turning slowly but horridly.

Meeting Jamie Grey had been a slight blessing and a curse. The woman was bright and bubbly while looking on the sunny side of things. But now there was this new side to her friend who had made Kathryn hate herself. The auburn girl had felt like a bad friend especially whenever Jamie had practically drowned herself.

When Jamie had lost a part of herself, so did Kathryn.

Seeing her best friend so low like the way she was, made her feel like a shitty best friend. What made it all worse was hearing Jamie call her a bitch.

"You bitch. Why can't you just keep your fucking mouth shut? You just have to run your mouth again and again, kissing everyone's fucking ass, don't you?"

The words were caught in Kathryn's mind, and she didn't know whether Jamie meant them or if it was just her emotions in the moment or her sickness was doing her bidding for her but it did hurt her. She could relate even if she really couldn't.

Feeling light kisses on her shoulder, Kathryn slowly opened her eyes, coming face to face with the man she had been staying with for a couple of weeks now. Smiling at Adam, she then turned her head and smashed her face against his pillow, wanting to get more sleep than she had gotten last night.

Coming back to his apartment at 2 in the morning after losing a burn patient in the ER did not guarantee a good night's sleep. Kathryn was just glad the nightmares were over- fingers crossed.

"Good morning, my love." Adam whispered in her ear before kissing her temple. "Your alarm was ringing for a solid ten minutes, and you didn't even stir. I, however, heard it the moment it started blaring for the whole apartment complex to hear."

The girl groaned and elbowed him in the stomach muttering, "You ass."

He chuckled into her olive looking skin and kissed her once more. "I'm teasing, red." He used that nickname red for her more often than not, referring to her hair of course, just because it slightly annoyed her, and Adam loved seeing her annoyed- he claimed it made her look sexy. "Why do you need an alarm so early anyway? You were out late last night." The male asked.

"I know," Kathryn nodded, slightly rubbing her eyes. "I always get up early. I'm usually awake before you and I actually hear my alarm, but I guess today I just missed it." She sighed lightly.