chapter ten.

⋆ ★ ALREADY GONE ━━━CHAPTER TEN 

( SOMETIMES I THINK MY MOM IS A PSYCHO ) , make me lose control.

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     JAMIE WENT ON A JOG WITH KATHRYN EARLIER IN THE MORNING BEFORE THEIR SHIFT. They went along with Cristina and Meredith, needing it after all the shit the four of them have been put through. The two interns were ahead, by a lot, of the other two who were just talking together when Kathryn groaned and stopped. "God, I'm a surgeon. I shouldn't have agreed to this."

     "Endorphins are good," Jamie replied out of breath. "At least that's what Meredith told me." She then looked around and realized Cristina and Meredith were no where to be seen. "Where did they even go?"

     "Well considering the pace they were jogging to the pace that we are, I'd say long gone- is this supposed to make us feel better?"

     "Do you feel better?"

     Kathryn shook her head. "No, I'm stupid for letting a nurse screw me over. Jamie Grey, you're a dirty mistress."

     "And you're a whore, Kathryn Harper." Her friend retorted. "Ugh, sleeping with people in the hospital was a great idea. Do you know what's ruined for me?"

     "Huh?" Her friend grunted out in pain. 

     "Ferry boats. And it's not that I didn't like them. They're nice to look at and Derek's got this whole goddamn thing for them. Now of course, every time I see a fucking ferry boat-"

     "You know what's ruined for me?" Kathryn interrupted. "Nurses. Like every time I see one, I want to punch them in the face. It's bad. Nurses are so nice and loveable but nooo." 

     Jamie stopped her movements and caught her breath and asked, "Have you cried yet?"

     "No... have you?"

    "No."

     "Do you think we might feel better if we cried? You know... just to let it out?"

     "Probably," Jamie shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not good with feelings. It's beautiful outside though. Too bad were stuck inside of the hospital all day." 

     The other woman scoffed a laugh. "Damn straight,"

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     "Kelly Roche," Ross presented the case. "23 years old, in for a scheduled ETS for treatment of erythrophobia with hyperpyrexia."

     "Erythrophobia?" Izzie whispered in Mila's ear. 

     "Blushing," The girl simply answered in return. 

     "Do you have any questions about the procedure, Ms. Roche?" Jamie ignored the two and moved her attention onto the patient.