chapter twenty.

⋆ ★ ALREADY GONE ━━━CHAPTER TWENTY 

( SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG HERE ) , 17 seconds.

( let the drama begin! )

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     SITTING AT THE BAR WITH HER FRIENDS, JAMIE SIPPED ON HER DRINK IN HER HAND. She sipped and occasionally looked over at where Derek was playing darts with Burke. They were playing somewhat aggressively but she knew the circumstances of why. 

     Cristina, who scoffed next to the resident, looked at Burke with a scowl forming on her lips. "He's picturing my face. He's totally picturing that dart puncturing my skull." She complained. 

     "What happened, Yang?" Kathryn asked her before burping loudly, scaring an intern or two. "Woah, my bad, everyone." She laughed it off. 

     "I fell asleep during sex," The intern mumbled in reply. 

     Jamie totally disregarded the others as she and Derek had a 5 second stare down with each other before he looked away angry and throwing his next set of darts. "Derek- Derek is picturing you." Adam sighed, looking at his friend. 

     "He called me a whore. He lost the right to picture me." She snapped back, downing the shot in her hand. 

     "Yeah, so I fell asleep during sex- so what?" Cristina shrugged her shoulders before turning to the men. "Ass!" 

     "Asshole!" Jamie yelled as well. 

     "Oh, ass! Hey." Izzie smiled fakely at Alex who walked by. 

     "Well, well, Isobel Stevens has finally left the hospital." He retorted. "Does this mean heart patient dude finally kicked it?" 

     "I'm sorry. This section of the bar is for surgeons. We don't socialize with gynecologists."

     "Hey!" Adam yelled in protest. "I'm a OB/GYN. That's an gynecologist, Stevens."

     The group of doctors laughed, even Joe, but Kathryn looked at the male. "You're the only gynecologist we can stand, Williams. But don't let it inflate your ego."

     "Aw, thanks babe." And he kissed her on the cheek which made her shiver in disgust. "Too close?... yeah. Sorry."

     "George!" Izzie cheered as the inter approached the bar with his girlfriend. 

     Jamie smiled drunkenly. "Callie! I missed you. Kathryn, Adam, this is my new best friend, Calliope Torres. She's an orthopedic resident."

     "So, I'm the only guy?" The male sighed before forcing a smile and drinking his beer. "Nice to meet you, Torres."

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     "So, that's it?" Derek questioned the vet, a attitude laced in his tone. "That's your diagnosis?"

     Jamie nodded as she sat opposite of him, next to Aaron. Her official boyfriend now. "Yes. He said bone cancer so that would be the diagnosis-"

     "I heard him. I was double checking."