Untitled Part 2

(Sex ahead)
(Ivann's POV)

"Can you lower the seat while I see if I can find something to attach the bow?" I asked, as I put down the bike's kickstand, then headed for the kitchen with a big red bow in hand.

"Yeah, sure," he answered as he looked the bike over. "How low do you think it needs to be?"

"He's got short legs, so probably as low as it will go. We can always adjust it for him, if we have to," I told him as I dug in the kitchen drawer - the one that held a bunch of miscellaneous things. "That will do," I mumbled to myself as I found a spool of lace.

I had to smash everything down in the drawer to get it to close again. Sean was kneeling beside the bike, tightening the seat into place, when I walked back. I watched him for a moment - well, part of him, anyway, his biceps - as he made sure the seat was secure.

"Do you think Emmery will like it?" he asked as he watched me tie the bow onto the handlebars.

"I hope so. When I was his age, I would have killed to have a bike like this," I told him as I ran my finger pads over the handlebars.

"That was back when bikes were cool. Now it's all about smartphones and video games."

Things were so much easier, back then - why'd everything have to get complicated with technology? It was so much fun going for bike rides and exploring the woods when I was a young kit. I didn't get how sitting in front of the television, for hours and hours, playing a game could be so much fun. I would get bored with it. And, I don't get what it is about always texting or talking to friends over a cell phone and never in person. I, personally, would rather have a conversation with my friends face to face. The times have certainly changed since I was younger.

"I know, but Emmery's mother strictly said no video games, and that she was going to get him a cell phone for his birthday," I said to him, just like I had said to him when we went to buy Emmery's birthday gift. "It's four-thirty," I stated as I looked at the clock on the wall. "We should get going, if we want to be there on time."

He groaned as he stood up. "You mean, now I have to put this thing back into my truck?"

"Yup," I chirped, with a smile.

Yes, Sean said that right, he finally got rid of that junker of a car... well, I kind of got rid of it for him. There was some money left over after I bought the house, so I thought I'd spoil him. You should have seen his face. It was priceless. I took his car while he was at work and took it to be crushed. I drove his new truck back and parked it where he had parked his car, and then I sent him a picture of his crushed car, with the question, can you guess what this is?

You got me, I don't know what it is, Sean texted back.

I sent him the video that I took of his car being crushed. The video started out with me saying, "I love you, Sean, but your car has to go," and then ended with his car smashed, being dropped on a pile of other crushed cars.

Sean almost ran right through the restaurant doors as he bolted out to the parking lot. He was panting heavily as he ran to where his car should have been. I opened the truck door and jumped out as he looked for any signs of his car.

"Ivann, where's my car?"

"Don't be mad, but it had to go," I told him as I grabbed his hand. "I hope you like the beast," I said as I smiled at him.

"The beast - what?" He looking down at me, questionably.

I pointed to the jet-black truck parked where his car was. "The beast."

"You didn't."

"I did," I told him, with a grin. "I hope you like it." I walked over to the truck with him.