Untitled Part 3

(Sean's POV)

"Felis and Kate want to know if we'll come over and eat dinner with them and their kittens? Something about having one last meal, with their friends, in their apartment, before they move into their new house," I informed Ivann, right after I got off the phone with Felis.

"Yeah, we can go over there," he answered as he finished folding the last of the laundry. "We can go, after I get these put away," he said as he picked up one of the five stacks of neatly folded clothes and walked over to his dresser and started placing them in drawers.

Ten minutes later, we were in his car and he was driving us over to Kate and Felis' place. They were waiting for us by the door to their apartment, along with Sam and Marie.

"You got here just in time," Felis said as he saw us walking down the hall. "It was feeling like a clambake in there," he told us as he walked past the three females. They all glared and growled at him.

"Two more sausages for the party," I chuckled with a grin.

Ivann didn't think my comment was as funny as Felis did. He elbowed me in the side with a small growl and then walked past Felis over to the females.

"Man, am I really glad to see you," Felis said as I shook his hand. "I've been around too much estrogen. I really need some testosterone," he told me as his hand gripped mine.

"Oh?" It came out with a low husky growl as I eyed him, squeezing his palm.

"Not like that!" he hissed, yanking his hand away. "At least, not yet, anyway."

"Well, quit making females and start making males," I told him as I threw my arm around his shoulders and walked him back to his apartment.

It looked completely different inside the apartment, barren, except for the moving boxes stacked atop one another and a few trash bags filled with clothes and other things - it looked like they were just moving in, not moving out. Their two little kittens played in the center of the empty living room, with some toys that were left out for them.

"I kinda don't get a choice in what they're going to be," he said.

"Don't think of females when you're making them. I hear that works," I told him. "You can think of me when you're doing it," I offered as I rubbed the pad of my finger over the fabric of his shirt, over his pec.

"I've done that already," he whispered, reaching back and grabbing my thigh, his claws poking through my jeans into my inner thigh.

"What?!" I exclaimed as I quickly removed my arm from his shoulders and jumped back.

"Joking," he told me with a grin. "Besides, I don't think you'd like being mounted," he said as we walked into the empty kitchen.

"I let Ivann do it once," I told him.

"Really? What was it like?" Felis asked as he looked up at me, his tufted ears flicking towards me.

"Awkward and painful," I answered, with a little chuckle. "Ivann was so nervous that he slipped and fell on top of me, pushing his dick all the way into me before I was even close to being ready for it."

"Ouch," he said, trying to hold back a fit of laughter, but failed.

"Don't tell him I told you," I growled at him.

"I won't," he said as he patted me on the arm.

"You know, I want to do it again," I confessed.

A large grin split his muzzle, showing his sharp teeth. "Gotta thing for pain, do ya?"