Untitled Part 16

(Sex ahead)
(Sean's POV)

Ivann took his time eating his food, and I used that time to coax him into drinking some more wine. By the second time of me pouring him some more wine, he finished eating and called for Rachel to bring us the check.

"I'm paying," he said, as she tried to hand me the bill.

Rachel looked at me and I nodded and motioned, with a tilt of my head, for her to give it to him. He pulled some money from his wallet and put it in the small book and then flipped it shut before handing it back to her.

"I hope you two enjoyed your meal," she said as we stood up.

"We did, thank you," he told her, wobbling a bit, as he gave her a hug.

"You're a lightweight," she whispered into his ear.

He gasped, dramatically, and said, "give that here," as he tried to swipe the bill book from her.

She giggled. "Why?"

"Because I'm going to take back your tip."

"You wouldn't," she gasp, theatrically.

"I will."

"I love you," Rachel told him as she pulled him back into her arms, kissing him on the cheek. "Now, you two get going. The reservation for this table just walked in," she said, with a wave of her arm towards the door.

"I'll see you on Monday," I told her as I bent down and gave her a kiss on the cheek, and then walked Ivann out.

"That was delicious," he said as I helped him into my truck and buckled his seatbelt.

"It was. Chef is thinking about adding those dishes to the menu," I informed him as I got into the driver's seat.

"He should. They're great, and that wine was a perfect pairing," he said as he relaxed into his seat.

"I'll tell him you said that," I told him as I drove out of the parking lot. "Watch your step," I said as I guided him into the house.

"I got it. I'm not that drunk," he grumbled, with a slight slur.

"I know." I kicked the door shut with my paw and led him through the house, down the hall, and into our bedroom.

I stood behind him and slowly removed his clothes, starting with his shirt. I grabbed the hem of it and peeled it up over his head, and then tossed it aside. The pads of my hand grazed over his fur as I reached around him and unfastened the button of his pants and pulled down his zipper. I kissed the nape of his neck and down the center of his back as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of his pants and underwear and knelt down, pulling them down his legs.

I stood up, kissing back up his spine, and quickly unclothed myself. Slowly, I pressed my body against his and walked him to the bed, stepping him out of his pants and underwear that pooled around his paws.

"Careful, I'm still sore," he reminded me.

"I know," I whispered as I turned him around. His ears lowered as his eyes traveled up my chest to my eyes. "What is it?" I asked, as I looked into his sad eyes.

"I..." He swallowed and looked away from me. "I don't feel attractive, with all these scratches marring my body," he confessed, with a choke in his throat, as he ran the pad of his finger over one of the scratches.

I slid my hand up under his finger, pressing it into his fur, over the scratch. "You'd be attractive to me no matter what you looked like," I told him. He disagreed with a shake of his head. "Ivann, look at me," I said as I reached up and turned his head. "I love you. That will never change, no matter how much your body does," I reassured him as I looked down into his tear-filled eyes.